Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting … I ordered on 3/8 MYP MSM black no other features. Original est. April. Then to like may 15-June 30 or something like that and it’s been May 1-June 5 since then. Wondering if I’ll be pushed back or if mine is actually realistic. I’m in South Florida.
Definitely realistic. Switched to a P today. My estimate is May 12-June 16. I woke up with a LR base and had January-April 2023. Added Induction and was updated to October-December 2022. Upgrade to P and had June-July 2022. Within the past hour, I got the window as early as May.

Reactions: Goleta
Does anyone know how soon Tesla will deliver once I click, "I am ready"? I was able to put on hold for a couple of months and now they want me to buy or cancel the order and forfeit fees. I am Masschausetts.
It still depends on your order whether it is the MYLR or the MYP, delivery dates vary also with options chosen. You will also need to complete your profile. Once they give you a VIN, you will have a clearer or specific delivery date. I released my hold recently and my EDD is still Jan-Apr 2023.

It still depends on your order whether it is the MYLR or the MYP, delivery dates vary also with options chosen. You will also need to complete your profile. Once they give you a VIN, you will have a clearer or specific delivery date. I released my hold recently and my EDD is still Jan-Apr 2023.
Wow, mine is a MYLR, interesting! Then maybe I should release my hold too. Mine was scheduled for delivery on 28th Feb'22 but then I changed the config from 7 seater to 5 seater and put a hold. I am in no rush for a car, but don't want to lose the pricing.

slvervper99 - Which State are you located in, just curious on delivery ETA, I am in MA. Thank you for your reply.

Wow, mine is a MYLR, interesting! Then maybe I should release my hold too. Mine was scheduled for delivery on 28th Feb'22 but then I changed the config from 7 seater to 5 seater and put a hold. I am in no rush for a car, but don't want to lose the pricing.
If you were scheduled for a Feb '22 Delivery, releasing hold would probably mean you will get a VIN shortly after.

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I think nobody has create one for March 2022 order.

I placed the other on March 07, 2022 for Model Y Long Range, but yesterday I went to a Tesla showroom to change to a Performance one. I placed the other before the price increased by $1,000, but the SA said if I upgraded, my price was still the old price. I am very happy about that.

I could not change it by myself on Tesla website, so he submitted a ticket and just a couple hours later, I see the update on my Tesla app. I asked him about the new battery from Austin, but he showed me an internal email from Tesla saying no new battery now yet.

Model Y Performance - White/Black - No FSD - No Tow

OD: 03/07/2022 for LR
Old EDD: September 2022
Came to showroom to change to Performance: 03/12/2022
New EDD: May 12 -June 09, 2022
I just changed my color seats on MYP to white from black and price was only the incremental 1,000. I was able to do this online. The performance is so much fun to drive that I would upgrade Long Range. I have another MYP that was one of the 1st 1000 in the country. I have had it for over 2 years and it is great. I am getting another one and likely trading my wife's 3 for another MY too.

Update on my March order. This is the first time that the EDD has moved since I ordered on 3/6

MYP
MSM / White
No Tow
No FSD

OD: 3/6 - EDD 4/30 - 6/4

4/7 Update - 5/11 - 6/8th.

I am not too worried:

1. The window narrowed which I find promising. I have gone from a 5+ week window to a 4 week window.
2. The SA can see more on their side of the system. So I was told that my car is estimated build on 5/2 and estimated delivery to south Florida is 5/19 which means my updated EDD lines up with this.

We will see what tonight Cyber Rodeo means for any current orders. My guess is that my car will still be coming from the Fremont plant. Some new magical version will come out of Austin.

I was expecting with the new Giga factory launch in Texas today we could see some improved/earlier delivery dates.

I wouldn't hold your breath. I don't think there is enough 4680s in the world right now to help. Perhaps if they announce they will be able to run 2170 as well as 4680 from the same plant then maybe. I haven't seen a single performance model yet outside of the Austin Plant. If they aren't starting with Performance models.... I feel like something is up.