Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn't hold your breath. I don't think there is enough 4680s in the world right now to help. Perhaps if they announce they will be able to run 2170 as well as 4680 from the same plant then maybe. I haven't seen a single performance model yet outside of the Austin Plant. If they aren't starting with Performance models.... I feel like something is up.
Not sure why anyone would think they would start with MYP, delivery time on the MYP is pretty quick compared to the MYLR, they don't need to increase MYP product. Plus, what we have seen out of Austin are for sure not MYP. Question is, are they MYLR or MYAWD.

Reactions: Goleta
Not sure why anyone would think they would start with MYP, delivery time on the MYP is pretty quick compared to the MYLR, they don't need to increase MYP product. Plus, what we have seen out of Austin are for sure not MYP. Question is, are they MYLR or MYAWD.

When I said "I feel like something is up" My guess is on the MY AWD. You can build more cars with what limited 4680s you have. Once the supply for 4680s goes up then the P and MYLR will come later. I love speculation. I will be wrong. Keep the LR and P in Fremont so they can focus on Cybertruck quicker please!

Reactions: FlopperJ
I see most people have specific dates, but mine has always been "October." It has been like that since my order date 3/16. I added FSD and nothing has changed. My first Tesla, so I am just logging into my account and checking every other day or so. It is weird to see that others from march are seeing specific dates and that they are moving around quite a bit.

My order: MYLR, MSM Ext/White Int, 5 seat, FSD

I see most people have specific dates, but mine has always been "October." It has been like that since my order date 3/16. I added FSD and nothing has changed. My first Tesla, so I am just logging into my account and checking every other day or so. It is weird to see that others from march are seeing specific dates and that they are moving around quite a bit.

Yeah, same here. MYLR, EDD October -January. Hopefully, it will change after the new plant in Texas opened up yesterday.

I am checking every hour.....lolllllll... :D

Hi there, where are you located. I ordered mine on 3/12 almost identical to yours. I’m in SoCal and my EDD says “May”.

• California bay area
  • Model 3 Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 20’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Autopilot

Order place 03-10-2022​

Ed May 07 - June 11​

Finance application approved
I have the check good for 90 days!(exp 06-30) hope there is no delay😂

Hello from Toronto, ON Canada
We order our MYFR March 20, 2022
Black on Black
7 Seater
AWD
FSD
Tow Hitch

Originally it was scheduled for June 2022, then it changed to Sept to Nov and I just checked again and it’s pushed to October - Jan 2023. Too excited, want it now lol

this me now

1649635029632.jpeg