Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order Date: 3/25
MYP White w/ Blk interior
No FSD No Tow
Original EDD: May 22-Jul 3
No change in EDD yet

I'm really hoping it stays on course and get the car next month, been on a shopping spree w/ accessories & mod parts. I'll post any new updates

Newbie to the forum here, been a long time lurker and finally stepping up lol

Reactions: itsyuliyav
EDD just got pushed again this morning

Order Date: 3/6
Profile Completion Date: 3/7
MYLR MSM w/ black interior
19” wheels; no Tow; 7 seat; FSD added

Original EDD: August 2022
EDD Update 1: May 2022 (coincided with the apparent temporary policy change to push up dates for those ordering FSD)
EDD Update 2: July 24 to September 12 (seemed to coincide with rescinding the FSD delivery date boost, pushing me back to my original August estimate (plus / minus a few days))
EDD Update 3: Oct 2022 to Jan 2023 (same as if I ordered the same model today!!)

Last edited:
MYLR
WHITE WITH BLACK INTERIOR
20" WHEELS
5 SEATER
ORDERED: 03/15
EDD: EST SEPT.

Anyone else not have an update for delivery? I feel like mine should have updated by now. I'm in Northern California. I even called my local sales store to make sure I completed everything on my end and they confirmed I did.

MYLR
20" WHEELS
5 SEATER

Anyone else not have an update for delivery? I feel like mine should have updated by now. I'm in Northern California. I even called my local sales store to make sure I completed everything on my end and they confirmed I did.
I am in the same boat. I ordered on 03/09 and my EDD has been SEPT since day one. I have finance set to cash and no trade-in. My SA said everything is completed as well. I am in Ontario Canada.

I am in the same boat. I ordered on 03/09 and my EDD has been SEPT since day one. I have finance set to cash and no trade-in. My SA said everything is completed as well. I am in Ontario Canada.
Yes same! I also chose cash with no trade in. It's just weird because my uncle ordered his like 2 weeks prior to me and got his EDD date range like a week later.

Hi, New to this forum as we order our first Tesla MYP in March: 5 seater White on White

Originally it was scheduled for June-July 2022

Want to change colour to black on white, there was no edit option available on my account so we decided to visit SC. We were pleasantly surprised when we were told, if we want to pickup MYP either black on white or white on white, we decided to pick white on white :)

We were told that this is 2022 car and comes with all new features of 2022 like heated wipers but was not sure if car is equipped with AMD and lithium battery.

We took the offer and getting delivery this week….that was fast.

Are we missing something, why people are not taking their deliveries, is there any new MYP coming soon with new 4680 battery option from Giga Texas?

Thanks, Pendu

Reactions: BGOwner
Hi, New to this forum as we order our first Tesla MYP in March: 5 seater White on White

Originally it was scheduled for June-July 2022

Want to change colour to black on white, there was no edit option available on my account so we decided to visit SC. We were pleasantly surprised when we were told, if we want to pickup MYP either black on white or white on white, we decided to pick white on white :)

We were told that this is 2022 car and comes with all new features of 2022 like heated wipers but was not sure if car is equipped with AMD and lithium battery.

We took the offer and getting delivery this week….that was fast.

Are we missing something, why people are not taking their deliveries, is there any new MYP coming soon with new 4680 battery option from Giga Texas?

Thanks, Pendu
Lucky you. Glad it worked out well for you. No clue why they are not taking deliveries, no MYP from Texas, that we know about anyway.

MYLR
20" WHEELS
5 SEATER

Hi there - I ordered the same exact car but with FSD. I ordered it on 3/12, my EDD has been “May” since I ordered it. Hopefully I get an update soon.

Update in this forum (there are a lot of forums for the same thing so I’ll just repeat but this time with more precise info thanks to looking back at my photo album)

Model Y Performance
Atlanta
White Paint and White Interior
Opted for financing
No Tow or FSD

Order Date: 04MAR for LR then switched on 07MAR to MYP
Finished application on 08MAR
April was the EDD at order time

EDD 08MAR: April 2022
EDD 09MAR: 23MAY-22JUN
EDD 17MAR: 23APR-28May (stayed that way for all of March)
EDD 05APR: 10MAY-07JUN
EDD 11APR: 22MAY-26JUN

Switch to cash tomorrow. Plan to call.

Update in this forum (there are a lot of forums for the same thing so I’ll just repeat but this time with more precise info thanks to looking back at my photo album)

Model Y Performance
Atlanta
White Paint and White Interior
Opted for financing
No Tow or FSD

Order Date: 04MAR for LR then switched on 07MAR to MYP
Finished application on 08MAR
April was the EDD at order time

EDD 08MAR: April 2022
EDD 09MAR: 23MAY-22JUN
EDD 17MAR: 23APR-28May (stayed that way for all of March)
EDD 05APR: 10MAY-07JUN
EDD 11APR: 22MAY-26JUN

Switch to cash tomorrow. Plan to call.
I ordered my MYP on 3/2 and my EDD has stayed at 5/8 -6/5. Your newest EDD would seem to align with mine since you ordered a few days later. Who knows though.

Reactions: taumax
I ordered my MYP on 3/2 and my EDD has stayed at 5/8 -6/5. Your newest EDD would seem to align with mine since you ordered a few days later. Who knows though.
I remember reading that it was 10 weeks ODD to delivery for a MYP and 20 weeks for LR. (SoCal 3 weeks from order to delivery don’t count 🧐😏)

That was said right before the gas spike probably causes a curve to occur but I’ve been trying to figure out if that 10/20 week is mostly true. I see all these fall orders still waiting and yet I have a friend in Atl that ordered a LR in the fall and got it in 2-3 months.

If 10 weeks you and I would be looking at mid May to hopefully early May or late April (my wish-casting).

Reactions: z335is
I remember reading that it was 10 weeks ODD to delivery for a MYP and 20 weeks for LR. (SoCal 3 weeks from order to delivery don’t count 🧐😏)

That was said right before the gas spike probably causes a curve to occur but I’ve been trying to figure out if that 10/20 week is mostly true. I see all these fall orders still waiting and yet I have a friend in Atl that ordered a LR in the fall and got it in 2-3 months.

If 10 weeks you and I would be looking at mid May to hopefully early May or late April (my wish-casting).
I've never heard this but honestly it makes sense and matches up. My 10 week mark is 4/26 and my EDD is 4/22-5/20. I still don't have a VIN yet so we'll see.