Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I remember reading that it was 10 weeks ODD to delivery for a MYP and 20 weeks for LR. (SoCal 3 weeks from order to delivery don’t count 🧐😏)

That was said right before the gas spike probably causes a curve to occur but I’ve been trying to figure out if that 10/20 week is mostly true. I see all these fall orders still waiting and yet I have a friend in Atl that ordered a LR in the fall and got it in 2-3 months.

If 10 weeks you and I would be looking at mid May to hopefully early May or late April (my wish-casting).
For LR, it’s been about 6 months since January. This is for LR with no FSD, that seems to push up order. Lots of October orders are just now getting their cars.

I am in the same boat. I ordered on 03/09 and my EDD has been SEPT since day one. I have finance set to cash and no trade-in. My SA said everything is completed as well. I am in Ontario Canada.
same here..
ordered 3/10 from Toronto.
no trade in, cash set next day, and date never moved from EDD: September. txt msg tesla and told me everything is good as well.

UPDATES ON EDD :rolleyes:

MYLR / Ext-White / Int-Black / 20" Wheel / No tow / Added FSD on (03/22)
  • Placed order on 03/01/2022
  • Completed profile on 03/02/2022
  • No trade-in / Cash
  • 3/01: August 2022 (Original EDD)
  • 3/11: September 2022
  • 3/15: Sept 11 - Nov 20
  • 3/29: Oct 2022 - Jan 2023 :oops:

Seeing some light, EDD got jumped 🤞 (but not holding my breath as I know its TESLA again :p)
New EDD is: June 14 2022 - July 26 2022

Last edited:
OD 3/20
White, MYP, FSD
Always had the date range of May 23-June 17.

This morning both in the app and in the account online it just says “prepare for delivery”. All tasks still in good standing. Called SA to confirm everything was still good. Any ever seen the EDD completely go away? Does this mean an update in my EDD coming soon?