Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In Canada this is a $370 option and the product page still states it comes standard with all Tesla vehicles.
So... I don't know...
Maybe I should be able to fight it off with an SA when the time comes?
A231DA69-DA8A-4121-B054-386FA4BAB254.png

Looks like Tesla has dropped the mobile charger that was included. Is this just for new orders or ones ordered back in March as well.?
I was certainly planning on using a mobile charger at home. I mean... I will live as there is a super charger location 7 miles away at a mall, and there is one almost finished construction a mile from my office. And I really don't drive much. Some things I can live with, this.... well... I can live, but I won't be a happy camper.

Maybe I can make a fuss at delivery if there isn't one in the car??? You know... see if I can get one delivered at a later date - which I could live with.

Reactions: BGOwner
It is a dick move, 100%. Even so , I am ok installing a wall charger at home, it is what it is.
However.....we camp a lot and we are lucky to have around 40+ provincial parks within a few hours drive. How am I supposed to charge over the weekend ? Take my wall charger with me?

MYLR
WHITE WITH BLACK INTERIOR
20" WHEELS
5 SEATER
ORDERED: 03/15
EDD: EST SEPT.

Anyone else not have an update for delivery? I feel like mine should have updated by now. I'm in Northern California. I even called my local sales store to make sure I completed everything on my end and they confirmed I did.
Update on my EDD now it's saying Oct 2022-Jan 2023

OD 3/16/22
MY LR, Blue, 7 seater, No FSD. EDD has been stuck at "September" since then. Not sure why I'm not getting a 2-3 month range like others. Anyone else stuck on a single month? And yes, everything has been completed on my profile.

Part of me does not mind if it gets pushed back to a later date as it would (hopefully) increase the odds of it being an Austin-made model. I have a feeling that Q4 is when Austin will start reaching a more consistent production rate for LR and P's out of Austin.
You won’t get an Austin model. They will be a completely separate order for those as it’s a brand new car with lower range.

You won’t get an Austin model. They will be a completely separate order for those as it’s a brand new car with lower range.
You're referring to the SR model. I get that. But eventually, Tesla will have to start delivering LR and P's out of Austin. I don't see Austin being an "SR only" factory. They will eventually have to start delivering LR & P while Freemont gets an upgrade to 4680. Unless Freemont completely stops producing Y's and only focuses on X and S.