Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine has literally been all over the map.
MYP, MSM/Black, Tow, no FSD

Order Date: 3/05/22 - Website and SA said expect April

Order EDD: May 16-June 13

3/18 EDD Changed: March 26 - April 8
3/27 EDD Changed: March 29 - April 8
3/29 EDD Changed: April 12 - May 10
4/12 EDD Changed: May 15 - June 16
4/22 EDD Changed: May 11 - June 8
No changes recently......

I got a email that. My trade offer expired. I needed to update the mileage on my trade. Then I received an update offer. The offer was the same. They just need to do a new appraisal after 30 days. It can be more or less due to the current market.
Yeah, you should get an email but some folks claim they were never notified. I think that’s why all the recommendations just to add your trade after you get VIN. Why risk delaying your order is my thought process.

Reactions: BGOwner

Ugh that's rough. I guess mine saying "June 2022" isn't a bad thing after all, these changes in window will drive me crazy.

Ordered my MYP on March 9th.
Gray/White, no tow package, no fsd.

Currently have a delivery window of May 2nd - June 6th.

I think my original delivery date was just May 2022.
I had a few delivery windows but they've all been May - June.

Was really hopeful that I'd get it may 2nd, but now that it's the 29th of April I don't think that's going to happen.

Ordered my MYP on March 9th.
Gray/White, no tow package, no fsd.

Currently have a delivery window of May 2nd - June 6th.

I think my original delivery date was just May 2022.
I had a few delivery windows but they've all been May - June.

Was really hopeful that I'd get it may 2nd, but now that it's the 29th of April I don't think that's going to happen.
What’s the location? I ordered MYP no tow/fsd delivering to missippippi
3/7 od
Edd 5/30-6/27

Yeah, you should get an email but some folks claim they were never notified. I think that’s why all the recommendations just to add your trade after you get VIN. Why risk delaying your order is my thought process.
My SA mentioned he’s seeing a lot of Tesla trade ins fulfilled before cash orders because Tesla wants the used Teslas to sell. Idk the truth behind this as everytime I speak to an SA it’s something different.

My MYP order date was a day before yours, mines now at May 13 to June 10

My OD was March 7 and my EDD is also May 11 - June 8. The difference being that my EDD has never changed.

MYP White/Black No Tow No FSD.

I was never notified that the trade expired. Just went and checked on the account after reading here. I removed the trade completely for now. The whole process is so disorganized it makes me think twice about what I am getting in here by purchasing a car from Tesla.

Well I ordered my MYLR on 3/1. First it said EDD of August 2022, then it was May 2022. About two weeks ago it changed to 4/30-5/14. So I have been buying some accessories in anticipation of getting my car. Today I look and it is showing October 2022 - January 2023. I have made no changes to my order since this started (which included FSD since day one). Can I say WTF???? Is this for real?
Ok, yesterday I checked online and my EDD hadn't changed. It was showing October 2022-January 2023. This major move back made no sense but I was not able to get anything in the past weeks but a boilerplate response from a SA which said pretty much nothing. I was fine with this and just going to relax and wait. Then this morning I get a text saying I have been assigned a VIN. I go online and sure enough I now have a VIN with a EDD of May 14. Am I allowed to say WTF??? I have seen people getting EDD swings of weeks to months, but this is insane.

OK, I have printed out various checklists for reviewing the car when it arrives, but should I be concerned with this crazy Delivery Date shenanigans? Could they be trying to give me an unwanted car perhaps? I don't know.... its just this crazy date changes are making me wonder what could going on here.

Either next week this thread will be flooded by a bunch of VINs and we all going to be screaming bloody murder!

Basically Monday I am within a week from my EDD window which has remained the same since my order date on 3/5. Btw MYP, black/black, no hitch, no fsd.