Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe this means the northeast will get some MYP deliveries in June. Maybe it means nothing, maybe I am just losing my mind lol
Not to be a downer, but end of June will probably go to West Coast, especially since they are trying to make up for Singapore. Hopefully, they will ship it earlier in June. Probably wont be shipping East much after June 15.

Reactions: BMWY
Not to be a downer, but end of June will probably go to West Coast, especially since they are trying to make up for Singapore. Hopefully, they will ship it earlier in June. Probably wont be shipping East much after June 15.
i think this quarter is gonna be completely different, i think they are going to be shipping everywhere because they are severely behind for deliveries this quarter, there are only so many "West coast" orders

Reactions: NolesGuy850
Same here, mine expired early this week.
i think this quarter is gonna be completely different, i think they are going to be shipping everywhere because they are severely behind for deliveries this quarter, there are only so many "West coast" orders
I agree. East coast got shafted last quarter. Was out in Smithtown 2 days ago and there had to be 50 MY LR that would be delivered. I test drove the MYP same car I'm getting. What a Blast!!!! My OD 3/3 EDD 5/24-6/21. SA told me within the next week or two I should see it narrow down to a two week window and then get a vin..

Well....my scheduled DD that was set for tomorrow morning in Ohio just got bumped back to Sunday afternoon fingers crossed. They said the car made its way to Chicago but hasn't left there yet haha
Maybe the carrier is taking an extra long time to get its batteries charged (j/k).

As of now my DD for this Sunday in Virginia hasn't changed. I just picked up the Cashier Check for the car, so I am ready - are they?

Maybe the carrier is taking an extra long time to get its batteries charged (j/k).

As of now my DD for this Sunday in Virginia hasn't changed. I just picked up the Cashier Check for the car, so I am ready - are they?
I already wired them the money and everything on my end. I would call/text your location and ask them where your car is showing at right now. If you are in Virginia, it wouldn't shock me if your's is still stuck in Chicago as well and you are further away than me. They said they will need a day to final detail/go over the car and get it charged so they are hoping it gets there tomorrow morning...

I just received a text from Tesla and for a second I got excited thinking it was my VIN Assignment. Unfortunately, the text was about trade-in (which I’m not). Torture! Lol

EDD still sitting on May 11 - June 08
Interesting... so there there has to be some kind of timetable in play here. My EDD starts three days before yours (5/8) and I received my trade-in text three days ago.

Still no VIN of course.

Got this update from my SA today...fingers crossed! (Also cross posting this to a couple of other threads)
IMG_0059.PNG

nice that you actually have an SA to talk to lol
Ya, I feel super lucky there! I've been texting the same number that originally reached out to me when I scheduled my test drive. I may go 2-3 days without a response sometimes and when Morgan gets back to me he says he had days off. So I don't always get a quick response, but I do get one. And then I when I have a response I can get a true text conversation going and have multiple responses in a row.