Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR DBM 7 seat 19" wheels, no tow no FSD black interior
OD: 3/7

EDD 1: Sept 2022
EDD 2: 09/09 to 11/04
EDD 3: Oct to Jan 2023
--- Changed from White to DBM on 3/31 ---
EDD 4: 8/20 to 10/15
EDD 5: Oct to Jan '23
--- Changed from 20" to 19" on 4/9 ---
Current EDD: Oct to Jan '23

Most likely.
With amount of all the upgrades they have from LR to P, it's pretty natural (and unfortunate) that all LR orders are getting pushed out.
I see Tesla pumping out 90% (maybe 100%.. who knows) of Ys in P variation and maybe 10% (or less) in LR config for next few months.
That is bs. Order dates should be prioritized by date. Elon keeps making it harder and harder for me to get excited to have this brand be what is surrounding me when I am driving, even though it is still the best car for me. Grumble.

I just got pushed also, but only a few weeks. I was at May 9 - June 6, and now I am May 26 - June 23. and later in June we will not be around for delivery. So, . . .

Anyone know if any blue MYLR’s have been delivered recently?

That is bs. Order dates should be prioritized by date. Elon keeps making it harder and harder for me to get excited to have this brand be what is surrounding me when I am driving, even though it is still the best car for me. Grumble.

I just got pushed also, but only a few weeks. I was at May 9 - June 6, and now I am May 26 - June 23. and later in June we will not be around for delivery. So, . . .

Yep, it's really an interesting dynamic. One side effect of the deluge of people switching from LR to P is that it gives Tesla concrete data that if they make you wait long enough, you will PAY them to get your car sooner. There is now zero incentive for them to make the LRs even remotely quickly (or at all in some cases).

Yep, it's really an interesting dynamic. One side effect of the deluge of people switching from LR to P is that it gives Tesla concrete data that if they make you wait long enough, you will PAY them to get your car sooner. There is now zero incentive for them to make the LRs even remotely quickly (or at all in some cases).
Other than business ethics, but we know Elon doesn’t care about that. I am sure there is stuff buried in the boilerplate that allows them to play games with the delivery dates, rather than honor orders as they are placed. So I don’t suppose there are any contractual rights. But, shitty business ethics, IMO.

I picked up my blue MYLR on Sunday. There were two other blue MY's sitting there as well awaiting pickup.