Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats on VIN.

Is your order a LR or P? Seems odd you'd have an original EDD of May for a LR. Also getting a LR 3 months from ordering is rare.
Maybe FSD helped the order along for the EOQ
When I ordered MYLR this March, if FSD was added, delivery was scheduled for May. For a Canadian friend who ordered on a similar date with the same specifications but did not add FSD, the delivery estimate was postponed to March next year. In my opinion, if you ordered in March from Canada, the presence or absence of FSD seems to have affected the delivery.

Got EDD changed within one day and received VIN this morning. 😊

OD 03/13/22: MYP MSM/Black, Tow, no FSD (NEPA)
EDD 1) 3/13: May 14- May 27
EDD 2) 03/18: June 2- July 14
EDD 3) 02/29: May 23- June 27
EDD 4) 5/6: June 5- July 3
EDD 5) 5/22: June 14-June 28
EDD 6) 5/29: June 11-June 25
EDD 7) 6/12: June 22-July 1

EDD 8) 6/13: June 27-July 1
VIN assigned 6/13 (exactly 3mo from placing order)
Congrats !!
I imagine my VIN should be tomorrow!
OD3/14 MSM no tow black interior

Reactions: CkTethla
Can anyone here comment on the ride quality of the MY Performance. I read somewhere that Tesla recently made some changes to the suspension. I currently drive a Golf R and a Mini Cooper S, and I don't want anything more harsh than those. I have been trying to get a test drive, but Tesla told me that they recently sold all their demo MYP, in the GTA and it will be another month before they plan to get more.

Can anyone here comment on the ride quality of the MY Performance. I read somewhere that Tesla recently made some changes to the suspension. I currently drive a Golf R and a Mini Cooper S, and I don't want anything more harsh than those. I have been trying to get a test drive, but Tesla told me that they recently sold all their demo MYP, in the GTA and it will be another month before they plan to get more.
It’s an aggressive ride. I wouldn’t consider it harsh. It certainly doesn’t drive like a sports coupe. I would say it’s stiff but not bouncy stiff in comparison to a golf R

Not wrong but it is not right either. We all have life's, work, etc. We cannot just pause everything because they keep screwing up their delivery estimates.
Bro I think you should try to have your friend pick up the car if you're comfortable with a truste
Rides like a Lexus in the clouds

Reactions: MrPeacock
My original Edd was May when I ordered MYLR at March. And j got vin yesterday. New edd is 16 June to 23 June
Yes and yours is a more unique case. You had the FSD during that brief period where FSD was really prioritized. The large majority of MYLR orders being fulfilled right now are in the Oct and Nov threads with some Dec and still some Aug waiting. I've seen the occasional Jan/Feb/Mar but it is not the norm yet.

You are very lucky to have a MYLR order fulfilled in less than 4 months. There are people now getting estimates that will put them at the 1 year mark from when they ordered their MYLR. Even most MYP orders are being fulfilled at 3-4 month mark. And some of those people have FSD on their orders but that meant nothing back when they ordered and continues to give them no priority. Meanwhile it seems if people add FSD to their orders they are getting prioritized right away. Some October and November people have started to do this to get a VIN and it is working.

Reactions: PNW-JayBee-EV
Yes and yours is a more unique case. You had the FSD during that brief period where FSD was really prioritized. The large majority of MYLR orders being fulfilled right now are in the Oct and Nov threads with some Dec and still some Aug waiting. I've seen the occasional Jan/Feb/Mar but it is not the norm yet.

You are very lucky to have a MYLR order fulfilled in less than 4 months. There are people now getting estimates that will put them at the 1 year mark from when they ordered their MYLR. Even most MYP orders are being fulfilled at 3-4 month mark. And some of those people have FSD on their orders but that meant nothing back when they ordered and continues to give them no priority. Meanwhile it seems if people add FSD to their orders they are getting prioritized right away. Some October and November people have started to do this to get a VIN and it is working.
Oh! I see. Thank you for letting me know.