Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all. New to this forum.
Order Date: 3/30
MYLR, 5 Seat, White, Black interior, Induction wheel
EDD: November 8 - December 6. Maryland

I am considering changing the color to Black and downgrade to 19 inch gemini wheel. Do any of you have experience with changing the order multiple times? When I asked the Tesla, they told me no fee for the change but I am worried if I change my mind again later and make another change, whether that will affect me negatively. I don't care about delivery delays since I wouldn't mind getting the tax benefit.

So here is another question, do any of you know if I can put a hold on production hoping to get it delivered in 2023? Sounded like it was a thing in the past, but not sure if that is still true.

Thanks!

Reactions: Zer0Mpg
Hello all. New to this forum.
Order Date: 3/30
MYLR, 5 Seat, White, Black interior, Induction wheel
EDD: November 8 - December 6. Maryland

I am considering changing the color to Black and downgrade to 19 inch gemini wheel. Do any of you have experience with changing the order multiple times? When I asked the Tesla, they told me no fee for the change but I am worried if I change my mind again later and make another change, whether that will affect me negatively. I don't care about delivery delays since I wouldn't mind getting the tax benefit.

So here is another question, do any of you know if I can put a hold on production hoping to get it delivered in 2023? Sounded like it was a thing in the past, but not sure if that is still true.

Thanks!
I’ve only done one change but I’ve read posts where people were changing multiple times without any problems. Some switching back and forth between LR and P multiple times. Others adding and removing options.

I’ve read that you may be allowed up to 30 day hold OR longer if your original EDD at time of order was further than 30 days in the future. What was the EDD on the order page when you ordered? If it started Jan or later they may allow you to delay to the beginning of that range.

Congratulations on new Vin ,Do you have wall conector to somehow chrarge this car 🚘? I have Wall connector and recently installed Nema Outlet outside on my house so im prepared but yeah it’s crazy -expensive car like Tsla to not include charger 🔌. Good luck today….—Im90..