Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maryland EV tax credit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

VT_EE

Apr 22, 2017
Earth
The Maryland MVA website states the Maryland EV tax credit is "subject to the availability of funding". Changing my order from AWD to RWD (mainly due to better range) has brought my cost below the Maryland limit of $60k. Does anybody know what the status of the EV credit funding is? Has anybody recently received it for a Model 3 delivery?

@alpinebum1, I don’t have any info on the credit but suggest you can write to the Program manager to inquire. I emailed the Program Manager for the Equipment and Installation rebate and he has been very responsive. FYI, If you’re getting 14-50 installed, you’ll need to submit a photo of the car plugged into the outlet. The electrician is coming Friday to do ours. I stopped by Owings Mills tonight on my way home and found my VIN on the lot. Delivery is scheduled for next Thursday.

Saw my first Model 3 on the road yesterday. Pulled in behind him on I-70 in HoCo. He was enjoying autopilot as both hands where on his phone. Nice looking MSM with temp tags.

Reactions: preilly44
@alpinebum1, I don’t have any info on the credit but suggest you can write to the Program manager to inquire. I emailed the Program Manager for the Equipment and Installation rebate and he has been very responsive. FYI, If you’re getting 14-50 installed, you’ll need to submit a photo of the car plugged into the outlet. The electrician is coming Friday to do ours. I stopped by Owings Mills tonight on my way home and found my VIN on the lot. Delivery is scheduled for next Thursday.

Saw my first Model 3 on the road yesterday. Pulled in behind him on I-70 in HoCo. He was enjoying autopilot as both hands where on his phone. Nice looking MSM with temp tags.
Excellent. I have a 100amp garage panel and HPWC getting installed next week. I'll be sure to get the paperwork submitted promptly upon completion. The M3 should be showing up in 1-3 months. Can't wait!

Reactions: boaterva