TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Massdrop has posted another BlackVue DR750S 2-Channel group buy

Discussion in 'Model S' started by tllt, Jun 22, 2018.

1. tllt

tllt Member

In case anyone is interested, Massdrop has posted another BlackVue DR750S 2 Channel group buy.

It comes out to $279.99 + tax, free shipping. This comes with the 16GB SD card.

With Massdrop, it will show the MSRP of $379.99 on the page, but when you actually join the drop, there will be a drop down to apply a $100 coupon to bring the price down to $279.99

Let me know if you want to use my referral code if you are signing up for Massdrop for the first time and you'll get a $10 credit.

Massdrop: Community-Driven Commerce

• Informative x 1
  2. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

3. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

DR750S is also available as part of group buy if you don't want the DR900S. Send me an email for details. [email protected]

Also NO TAX and free shipping because I'm in SALES TAX FREE New Hampshire :)

• Love x 1
  4. tllt

tllt Member

No Tax makes it all the better! Hmm.. now the big question is do I really even need the DR900S or will the DR750S be just fine? :D

5. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Decisions...... Decisions..... lol first world problems :)

6. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

.,.,huhhh..u need four of these :eek:...I need to get in the group buy again ;)

• Love x 1