Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys! I'm thankful for the Tesla Motor Club and everyone who participates and shares thier experiences. I bought my Model 3 a few weeks ago here in Salt Lake City, a beautiful white performance. I'm incredibly picky and this being my first Tesla, of course that went to a new higher level. Anyways after reading some post about shops here in Salt Lake and doing about 3 days of research, I found Tint Action of Utah and man they didn't disappoint. Thank you for the recommendation fellas! Here are pictures of my Model 3 with a matte PPF, ceramic window tint and chrome delete. Feel free to ask questions, this club was helpful to me when deciding where to go and I'd like to pay it forward.

Attachments

• 20200512_234757.jpg
    20200512_234757.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_20200112_081741_012.jpg
    IMG_20200112_081741_012.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 242
  • 20200512_235450.jpg
    20200512_235450.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 264
I’m curious about price of the wrap in Utah.
I paid $4,800 for the matte PPF. It was a few hundred more than the clear ppf. I figured I'd pay the extra money not only to get protection on the entire car but also a different look to it. I see a lot of white M3 out here. I've only seen 2 other ones with the matte finish, so for the most part I stand out!

• Informative
Reactions: focher
What percentage tints did you go for, and which brands? Looks like you went for windshield too.

I’ll think about Tint Action, but there’s several vendors in Vegas that are a lot closer to me. No high performance tint vendors in the St George area.

Hey guys! I'm thankful for the Tesla Motor Club and everyone who participates and shares thier experiences. I bought my Model 3 a few weeks ago here in Salt Lake City, a beautiful white performance. I'm incredibly picky and this being my first Tesla, of course that went to a new higher level. Anyways after reading some post about shops here in Salt Lake and doing about 3 days of research, I found Tint Action of Utah and man they didn't disappoint. Thank you for the recommendation fellas! Here are pictures of my Model 3 with a matte PPF, ceramic window tint and chrome delete. Feel free to ask questions, this club was helpful to me when deciding where to go and I'd like to pay it forward.

Hey Jeffrey! Mine might be the other white Matte you've seen driving around. Got my P3D done with Julio at Tint Action two months ago. Really happy with the look. Good choice on the car and color! Your car looks gorgeous! I did my badges and handles in carbon fiber so you won't go trying to get into my car at the supermarket ;) I live in the Murray area, wave me down if you see me out and about!

Reactions: 84jeffreyjones
Hey Jeffrey! Mine might be the other white Matte you've seen driving around. Got my P3D done with Julio at Tint Action two months ago. Really happy with the look. Good choice on the car and color! Your car looks gorgeous! I did my badges and handles in carbon fiber so you won't go trying to get into my car at the supermarket ;) I live in the Murray area, wave me down if you see me out and about!
I'll be looking for ya! I'm in Herriman. I'm sure carbon fiber looks good!

Do you have any idea how much the chrome delete by itself would be? I have an S, not 3, as well (not sure if that will make a difference). Thanks.
Nikola Pro $149 for DIY- Tesla Model S Chrome Delete | Nikola Pro

I’d expect for an S that if you paid someone it’d be around $500-800. Call your local tint or car wrap place and get a quote. You might be really surprised