Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Matte Spoiler for sale. Prefer local.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Fiver

Apr 10, 2015
Utah
I bought a matte spoiler for my S, but then before I took delivery switched cars to one that already has one installed. It's been sitting in my closet for 8 months, figured it's time to get rid of it. So I have a brand new (china) spoiler available for sale. Sitting it on top of my OEM spoiler, it looks identical. I'd prefer to sell to someone locally so they can confirm the fit and what not. I'm in Utah, but willing to take a drive and meet somewhere in the middle should you like.
I could ship it, but I'd hate to send it off only to have it not fit properly.

I paid $199, but I'll sell it for $150. The spoiler came clean (no tape) but I think I have the 3M double sided tape I bought to mount it around somewhere.. (I think, need to look, it was cheap though).

I bought a matte spoiler for my S, but then before I took delivery switched cars to one that already has one installed. It's been sitting in my closet for 8 months, figured it's time to get rid of it. So I have a brand new (china) spoiler available for sale. Sitting it on top of my OEM spoiler, it looks identical. I'd prefer to sell to someone locally so they can confirm the fit and what not. I'm in Utah, but willing to take a drive and meet somewhere in the middle should you like.
I could ship it, but I'd hate to send it off only to have it not fit properly.

I paid $199, but I'll sell it for $150. The spoiler came clean (no tape) but I think I have the 3M double sided tape I bought to mount it around somewhere.. (I think, need to look, it was cheap though).
Pics please