Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MaxPider 3D mats fit Model S refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check these out!! I’ve been waiting since last year for 3D to release the Elegant mats for 2021+ Refresh. And apparently I’ve got the first set delivered in US from their initial inventory 😀

I’ve had these on all of my Teslas. Same full coverage and waterproof material, but with a very short weave, soft fiber carpet. They can be washed and hold up very well. Best of both worlds for me (Kagu is probably better for winter climates with snow).

View attachment 847439View attachment 847440
What website/vendor did you buy these from? Exactly what I’m looking for…

Just a heads-up as a warning to anyone looking to buy accessories for their cars. My personal recent experience with purchasing 3D floor mats and rear cargo liner through AutoAnything, has been one of the worst buying experiences I have had in many years of E commerce. AutoAnything's misleading website described details and pictures of 3D rear cargo liner for $82.39, with a clickable button to purchase and sends you a frunk liner instead. That is just the beginning of a long road of BS. They admitted their mistake and want you to pay for it. Take your money elsewhere..

Reactions: Leeclanual