Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Measuring Advaced mode on 3 tier TOU plan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am on the CA PGE E-6 Tarrif trying to calculate the savings generated by using time shifting. To do that, I need the Powerwall in/out data for each time period. That data is available on the day view graph display, however it is not available on the week or month views. Has anyone found a way to get this information? Manually copying this imprmation to a speadsheet is tedious to say the least.

If there is no work around, consider this a feature request.

in my case, my PW only discharges during Peak and only charges during partial peak during the week. So you could calc the cost savings based on power from the PW times the difference in Peak and Partial rates. on Weekends, it would be difference in Peak and Off Peak

The daily data has the information in 5-minute increments on the energy into/out of the PW. Charging is shown as negative, delivery is positive. I download the data daily and just pull out the + and - values to separate columns in Excel. But I'm doing it manually, and every day. Has anyone a simple way to automate the data download, e.g., by having an e-mail sent each morning of the previous day's data?