Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michelin ePrimacy tyres

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello guys,

I soon will be replacing Tyres on my 2018 Model S, it is on 19”s and currently with Michelin PilotSport 3 tyres.

I wanted to ask if any of you fitted the new ePrimacy tyres which are designed for EVs and allegedly have an impact on the range as well as it will last 40% longer than standard Primacy tyres.

Any experience with them please?

Hello guys,

I soon will be replacing Tyres on my 2018 Model S, it is on 19”s and currently with Michelin PilotSport 3 tyres.

I wanted to ask if any of you fitted the new ePrimacy tyres which are designed for EVs and allegedly have an impact on the range as well as it will last 40% longer than standard Primacy tyres.

Any experience with them please?

"e" Primacy must be new, it doesn't show on Michelin's website.

I just finished running a set of regular Primacy MXM4s and was unimpressed. Efficiency was lower than non "EV Ready" tires I have run before and since and they got very noisy right around 9k miles before giving up at 12k.

"e" Primacy must be new, it doesn't show on Michelin's website.

I just finished running a set of regular Primacy MXM4s and was unimpressed. Efficiency was lower than non "EV Ready" tires I have run before and since and they got very noisy right around 9k miles before giving up at 12k.
They have introduced it in late 2020, here is the link: MICHELIN e·PRIMACY Summer Road Tyre
I am looking for something great for efficiency as well as something which will last…

Reactions: xxaarraa