Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing NPR app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been using the NPR app since buying my Model Y, but recently it seems to have disappeared. I still can run WBUR and other npr STATION apps, but not the NOR app itself. Anyone else have this problem, or know where to find this app in the user interface ?

I have been using the NPR app since buying my Model Y, but recently it seems to have disappeared. I still can run WBUR and other npr STATION apps, but not the NOR app itself. Anyone else have this problem, or know where to find this app in the user interface ?
I listen to NPR over Apple Music. not sure if it's a "you gotta pay to listen" thing for Apple Music or if the radio stations are free.

I am not sure which service it was in, I think it was TuneIn, since it used to be in my For You list. But now it’s gone so I can’t be sure where it came from. I have looked in the Streaming service but can’t find it there either. I know I am not dreaming, I ran it just about a week ago….
You may be logged out of TuneIn, maybe try searching NPR in TuneIn or confirming that you aren't logged out of it.

Heh. I used to listen to NPR… And then they started going really far left, especially with topics that they feel they should be pushing. (2A for example…)

Anyway, there was an NPR icon in my model three, and for whatever reason I can’t set the podcast channels as favorites.

Alas, we used to enjoy shows like “wait wait don’t tell me,“ and others… But then they became the all anti-Trump all the time station, and it got really old.