Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing Supercharger credits/miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a new MX on May 29, 2023, was delivered on June 13. Supposed to get 3 years of free supercharger use since I was in the specified timeframe. But there are 0 supercharger miles or credits listed in my loot box. I contacted Tesla and they said give it another couple of days. I have but, nothing yet. Anyone else experience this? Is my first Tesla, are they often/occasionally slow? I'm planning a couple of multi day road trips in the next 3 months and would really like to have the supercharger credits for those. Any thoughts?

It will show as zero in the loot box. You need to click on the specs and warranty link on the Tesla app. At the bottom of specs it should say Time-bound Supercharging and an expiration date. If it shows you’re good to go, if not then it hasn’t been added to your account yet. It took about 48 hours for me.

It will show as zero in the loot box. You need to click on the specs and warranty link on the Tesla app. At the bottom of specs it should say Time-bound Supercharging and an expiration date. If it shows you’re good to go, if not then it hasn’t been added to your account yet. It took about 48 hours for me.
I got 10,000 miles for buying the MSP by March 31. It took about 10 days to show up in my Loot Box. However it never was/is in the specs and warranty area. There it still says pay as you go.

IMG_6109.png
IMG_6108.png

Thanks Hickster. This helped me out. Now I am just waiting for the credits to show up in my referrer’s loot box. Tesla went from saying “you didn’t get a referral” to “it should show up mid July”. I took delivery June 28th.

Attachments

• CCDA698B-D467-4A46-A7D9-99946A4EE73E.jpeg
    CCDA698B-D467-4A46-A7D9-99946A4EE73E.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: Hickster
Well, the misery is this.
My Tesla told me that I'll get 3 Years of free SuC, but is a lie.

There are two conditions (both must be correct):
- order
AND
- take delivery
in the time frame April 20, 2023 and June 30, 2023

Please see the promotion offer below and note the conditions are tied to both order and delivery date:

3 Years Free Supercharging

Customers who order and take delivery of a new Model S or Model X vehicle between April 20, 2023 and June 30, 2023, are eligible for unlimited free Supercharging on their new vehicle. Free Supercharging is tied to your Tesla account and cannot be transferred to another vehicle or person in case of an ownership transfer. Tesla shall not be liable if delivery of your vehicle does not happen before June 30, 2023. Used vehicles, business orders and vehicles used for commercial purposes are excluded from this promotion. Promotion is subject to change and may end at any time without notice.

I also picked up a MX on June 13. I got the 1K off and the 3mo FSD and the 3yr Supercharging. I'm also waiting for the 20,000 Loot Box credits to appear.

Local SC has no idea how or when they will appear and referred me to the customer service 888 #. I tried calling. I failed with the first 2 departments, Sales, Service. My wife took over and tried the Delivery dept. Failed again but the agent did say they would raise the issue up the chain and we should hear back. I'll give them time. It's only been a few days.

The interesting thing is how no one within the organization seems to know who to contact about Loot Box issues. I guess it's growing pains of a new program.

Good luck on your posts & pursuit. DM me if you have any secret internal contacts you come across that know anything about Loot Box credits.

These are GREAT cars, were on our third. If these are just a handful of credits I wouldn't mind but Tesla threw 20,000 credits on the pile. That's a lot of swag, Momma needs a new pair of shoes, baby too!

-stew

Well, the misery is this.
My Tesla told me that I'll get 3 Years of free SuC, but is a lie.

There are two conditions (both must be correct):
- order
AND
- take delivery
in the time frame April 20, 2023 and June 30, 2023

Bogd, I take it you ORDERED but didn't get DELIVERY by 30 JUNE.

Yes, this is END OF QUARTER! where Tesla clears out there pipeline of as much IN-STOCK inventory they can before closing out the quarter. Key word here IN-STOCK!

Have you received a delivery window? Taken delivery? When?

Don't let this dampen your excitement or enthusiasm for your car. These are GREAT cars.

-stew