Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile app v3.10

NomoC8

Jul 30, 2013
Chi town
I see that the climate controls have max defrost for the front windows. Does it turn on the rear defroster too? Anyone from TM reading this? Can we have this control on the next update?

DucaTinus

Jul 12, 2019
Netherlands
I see that the climate controls have max defrost for the front windows. Does it turn on the rear defroster too? Anyone from TM reading this? Can we have this control on the next update?

And the option to active only the seatheaters? Now cabinheating is starting and there goes my range ;)

SgtSlicer

Jan 15, 2019
Montreal
So I've tried Max Defrost option through the app a few times already and disappointingly, it doesn't do what it should...
Visually, it'll set the heat to high, ya, but listen when you get to your car after, say, 5mins.... The fan isn't blowing anymore and this, not defrosting anything.
Then, sit in the car and listen as the fan and full Defrost actually starts up again and starts blasting heat into the windshield....
This function is STILL totally useless if it doesn't continuously blow heat into windshield to melt the snow...

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC