Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"mobile service is currently unavailable"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was the SC accommodating enough to actually schedule you for an appointment to get HW 3 installed?
Yeah they did for next week.

The Virginia Beach service Center has been great. I’ve got no complaints about them the manager Erick is a really nice guy and makes sure any issue is resolved to my satisfaction. They even assured me that I’d have a loaner while they did the work since Uber credits don’t work well for my commute and parental duties.

I think we’re fortunate that the Tesla market isn’t saturated here so they aren’t overburdened like they seem to be in some other cities.

I tried again today and it finally worked!
I need my driver's side door latch replaced. Every time I get a carwash the thing goes beserk. Tells me it's open when it's clearly not. Tells me I have to stop using the manual latch when I never have. Fun stuff! A few hours later it's fine.
They're coming out in 2 weeks and I'm hoping the car can stay relatively clean lol.

Wednesday 3/11 update. Spoke with Virginia Beach service center manager this morning and was asked to try app again. Everything appears to be working normally now and I was able to successfully schedule an appointment. Hopefully it is fixed for anyone else having this same issue.

I found the issue was my WiFi. Not sure why, I’ve booked over WiFi before but now it isn’t. When I switched to LTE the app loaded the schedule and let me book an appointment. Hope this helps someone who sees the same issue.