Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile service Windshield replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had their windshield replacement done through mobile service? What are your thoughts and how was your experience?
If they're saying it can be done at home maybe I'm mistaken. When I had my windshield replaced, I had to bring it in.
I am a little hesitant since I’ve been reading that it is supposed to not be a one-man job. I just don’t know what to expect.

Upvote 0
With the right equipment, it can be a one man job. Safelite uses a telescoping arm with suction cups that hold an entire windshield to allow a single technician to replace a windshield. Maybe Tesla is doing a similar thing.
1687460099741.png

Upvote 0
With the right equipment, it can be a one man job. Safelite uses a telescoping arm with suction cups that hold an entire windshield to allow a single technician to replace a windshield. Maybe Tesla is doing a similar thing.
View attachment 949890
Thank you for this info! I know Safelite knows what their doing, it’s just hit or miss with Tesla so I’m hoping fot the best!😂

Reactions: C-Bus Y
Upvote 0