TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Mobile wheel repair in NoVA?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by peteyswift, Jan 25, 2017.

1. peteyswift

peteyswift Member

Hi there,

Has anyone used a mobile wheel repair service in the NoVA or D.C. area for fixing curb rash on wheels? I don't need them to be perfect but improved significantly. Can't really take the downtime by leaving the wheel with a store. Thanks!

2. scsmx

scsmx Member

Have you found anyone?

Thanks,

3. EVTECH

EVTECH Member

Have you tried calling the service center? They likely have someone mobile that they use.

4. jthompson

jthompson JThompson

Agreed you should call the Service Center. I believe they have spare loaner wheels so they can send your wheel off for repair.

5. AMPUP

AMPUP Member

I used A Plus Wheel Repair in fairfax, they did a decent job on repairing three wheels (two 19 inch and one 21inch ).

They repair whilst you wait in most cases.