Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 2013 with 100,000 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 148,000 miles on my Tesla and it still drives like it is brand new. I just helped my brother find a 116,000 mile 2014 black Tesla with Autopilot for $35K. I am actually looking for another blue Tesla AWD with Autopilot, black interior, black headliner and sunroof. I do not care how many miles are on the car. However, I agree with everyone else - run away from cars that have been smoked in.

Brent

Right around 101k miles. Still pulls like day 1. Car is running like clockwork.

Attachments

• 20181018_135856.jpg
    20181018_135856.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 74
i bought my p85 with 105k. i have it at 130k now. absolutely no issues. runs like a champ. only issue ive had was a few flat tires and the light bulbs went out, but thats easy fix that is acceptable and bound to happen. i got mine for $36 :)

3pkMaKw.jpg

Went to check it out today. It has a clean title. I requested to see its Tesla service record

But just as described very great quality inside and out for a car with 100k+ miles. The grey interior with carbon fiber is pretty amazing. And the car drove great. No rattles. Super smooth. New tires so that's probably why

Only negative was the interior cabin which smelled like cigarette smoke. That was quite off putting

@Mr X did you end up getting it?