TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 19" Sports Wheels & Tires - $1,600.00

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by KCapital, Aug 22, 2018.

1. KCapital

KCapital Member

Model 3 19" Sports Wheels & Tires (No TPMS) - $1,500.00 (local pickup in New Jersey)

These are in excellent condition and are exactly what you would get if ordered with the car from Tesla. Tesla retails them at the online store for $3,500.00 (albeit with winter tires and TPMS).

TPMS sensors can be purchased from aftermarket for $140.

Selling price: $ 1,600, and local pickup in Central/Northern NJ.

2. KCapital

KCapital Member

Picture attached. Low mileage on tires. 2 tires have 8/32 thread, 2 have 9/32 threads.

Attached Files:

3. iamdtm28

iamdtm28 Member

Would you sell just the wheels? Are the Tires all seasons or summer?

4. JPUConn

JPUConn Active Member

If you had kept the oem tpms sensors in place I’d have picked this up.

5. Sunshine State

You can buy a set of pre programed 433mhz sensors for right around $100. Tesla doesn’t make their own sensors and I don’t know of any manufacturer that does, any brand will work with simple programming.

6. JPUConn

JPUConn Active Member

Right - I get how the sensors work. All I’m saying is it would make the sale easier if the OP had purchased new sensors like you’re suggesting rather than removing them from this set and just factor that into the sale price.

I found a set of continental sensors for $260. Plus ~$20/each to have a tire shop install and balance. Can you share a link to that $100 set you mentioned? I’d be skeptical of reliability purely based on price point.

Sent PM to seller.

7. Sunshine State

I agree it would be easy for the OP to buy sensors but the package he is selling isn’t that common and is priced very fair. I own a auto dealership and we program our own sensors. We don’t sell sensors. We pay about $18 each for Autel 315 or 433 sensors and we have only seen failures from physical damage. They are very reliable. Here are link to ebay listings, not my listings, for $25 each or $109 for a set of ITM Sensors that are already programmed for Tesla. Most brands of sensors are similar priced based on wholesale cost, you can pay more or pay less for the same sensors, even German brands often sub out to Chinese manufacturers.
    ITM TPMS Uni-Sensor Metal Clamp-On 433MHz for Tesla Model X 2016-2017 667952810820 | eBay

4x TPMS Sensors Metal Clamp-On 433MHz for Tesla Model S 2014-2017 >= Oct '14 667952810806 | eBay

8. NJM3

NJM3 New Member

Hey I sent you a pm early this morning. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks!

9. KCapital

KCapital Member

Excellent insight. Thanks.

10. KCapital

KCapital Member

FYI - These hard to find 19" sports wheels/tire are sold for $1,600.00 (including TPMS) to @iamdtm28. Transaction completed.

$1,600 is the loadstar for fair value on these wheels/tire/tpms.

11. JPUConn

JPUConn Active Member

Congrats on the sale! Agree - $1,600 including TPMS is completely fair and I would have picked those up for that rate as well.

12. dhu1

dhu1 Member

If anybody is still looking, I have a clean set available as well with OEM TPMS

13. dhu1

dhu1 Member

Rims are OEM, tires have 7k miles (almost all freeway miles). I don’t have a tire measurement tool, but they definitely have lots of life given that I am fairly gentle on acceleration. Rims are clean except one has some curb rash. Comes with original tpms. It does not come with the silver center caps. I have the original black hub caps that came with the car.

Price is $1250 plus shipping.

Attached Files:

14. JPUConn

JPUConn Active Member

Location?

15. dhu1

dhu1 Member

Berkeley, California