Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 3D Maxpider Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just emailed the U-Guard guys (the Canadian company who imports the 3D Maxpider Floor Mats for Costco).

They confirmed they expect to see a shipment of Model 3 floor mats in mid to late August and they will be listed on the Costco site.

Will you buy the floor mats before you get your car?
I bought those before they ran out. However when receiving them I sent them back immediately. I was not thrilled by the material they were made of. Instead of the "Weather Tech" type of rubber, these were extremely light in weight and I think the material will become filled with sloppy winter mess . Will they save the original floor, yes. Are they perfect Not Quite. But that's just my opinion

Got these today (finally) from Costco after ordering on December 3. They sat on a FedEx truck at the depot for a week before they finally got around to delivering them, but I have to say they look very nice and have a very good fit. The logo stands out a bit more than I would like, but as others have posted there are ways to deal with that, plus you can't see the logo when you are sitting in the seat.

I'd definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a good set of mats that offer good carpet protection and dead pedal coverage. Glad they showed up before the snow arrives in Toronto.

I saw taptes sells the 3d mats at $129 and can get it at $99 if share their page. TapTes 3D All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 $129.99 anyone ordered from them?
E9BA448C-3A0E-489d-BB30-5DE293720779.png

Reactions: Spenny818
Not sure if the TapTes mats are the same as the MaxPider Kagu mats (I have the Max Pider). They are clearly styled after them but are likely not made by MaxPider. My wireless was a similar, high quality knock-off for a lower than "branded" price (branded is in quotes because many of the items are made in China and it is hard to know which name is the original)

• Informative
Reactions: Phil Beckett
I ordered the Tesla all weather mats for $190 Canadian from the Tesla store and am really happy with how they look and how durable they are. Maybe being from Vancouver I don't appreciate how harsh winters can be in the rest of Canada but is the reason most of the people on here aren't ordering the OEM Tesla all weather mats is because they aren't sturdy enough for more extreme snowy weather?

• Informative
Reactions: Phil Beckett