Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Air con not fully functioning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a visual check for this seal that can be done by waving a smartphone under the dash or something? Mine is probably from the same batch (vin ends in nc600xxx), so if I can verify the seal is missing I'll chase up getting it remedied, particularly as the summer performance of the aircon never really impressed me.

• Informative
Reactions: Audietron
you can search following site:

first search for VIN number... this will give you order number.... then search for order number, which will give you all the VIN within that order...

@montybhai If I was you, I would track order number where your car VIN is included... and share order number here, so other can see if their VIN is in there without openly sharing VIN number.

Weird it says nothing after searching

Attachments

• IMG_1294.jpeg
    IMG_1294.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 44
Weird it says nothing after searching
not weird... just means it's not a recall - it's probably missed part as you described.
That's why I shared this:
you can search following site:

RoRo

first search for VIN number... this will give you order number.... then search for order number, which will give you all the VIN within that order...

@montybhai If I was you, I would track order number where your car VIN is included... and share order number here, so other can see if their VIN is in there without openly sharing VIN number.

Last edited:
Reactions: montybhai