Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 camper mode equivalent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the correct Model 3 camper mode equivalent? Dog mode keeps the screen lit, so I guess I would just use the interior "climate" setting from the phone app or am I missing something? Could I also be in the car and run Sentry mode?

Has anyone found an inflatable mattress that works well for 2 (thin) people?
Many months ago there was a thread here that linked to a few different options. So searching you could find it. I recall looking at a twin width setup that was linked to Amazon that looked like it would work well, while also compacting to a reasonable size for transport. I haven't pulled the trigger yet because I haven't had any solo distance trips of consequence. Two people though? Methinks Model S is more practical for that.

Many months ago there was a thread here that linked to a few different options. So searching you could find it. I recall looking at a twin width setup that was linked to Amazon that looked like it would work well, while also compacting to a reasonable size for transport. I haven't pulled the trigger yet because I haven't had any solo distance trips of consequence. Two people though? Methinks Model S is more practical for that.

For sure an S or X would be better, but I'm not trading in my 3! My wife and I fit in the 3, but it's definitely cozy. One problem is the height- more than about 4 inches of mattress height and you can't lay side sideways (or roll over). Most air mattresses are at least 6-8 inches inflated.

Willpo Memory Foam Camping Mattress 75"x 38"x 2.75" Portable Comfortable Outdoor Indoor Hiking Backpacking Compact Thick Sleeping Pad Floor Guest Bed https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D11B2K2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_aLI7WHFmkFCeE

I bought this after looking for a bed in a different thread months ago. It works well and is comfortable and most importantly thin enough where you can rollover and fit two people.

• Helpful
Reactions: suwaneedad