Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Center Console USB-C

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some cases don't work with wireless charging.

Agreed. But also some cases can work in one charger or another. Obviously depends on the combination of the design and placement of both.

In my old charger either my large iPhone and think case there was only one charge spot and if it wasn’t exactly perfect it wouldn’t charge. But it wasn’t the case. If was the large size and the phone and the alignment of the coils.

Side note I don’t missing the charging lights from my old charger. Like you said it’s obviously to know if it’s charging when you put it. I also don’t need to know when it’s finished charging either since it’s a car you’re going to pick it up when you leave or need it.

I like plugging in better because I often need to use it while charging.
Time to shop for a USBC to lightning cable

I thought of that as well but instead of needing new cables, which don’t seem to last very long, why not an adapter?

Syntech USB C to USB Adapter (2 Pack), Thunderbolt 3 to USB 3.0 Adapter Compatible with MacBook Pro 2019 and Before, MacBook Air 2020, Dell XPS and More Type C Devices, Space Grey https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CVX3516/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_DX7uFb46F3C3D