Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery Day; So It Begins.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah my apologies. :) Somehow I missed that! Thanks JJ for being there on the journey, hehe.

Frankly, stories like yours are one of the reasons I still visit this site every day. Its exciting to see someone join, gather information, and take the plunge (or not, if not appropriate).

Thats the best part about internet forums to me... the ability to reach out and help each other. I am not so enamored with the *other* parts of internet forums that some like, but this part, I like a lot.

Frankly, stories like yours are one of the reasons I still visit this site every day. Its exciting to see someone join, gather information, and take the plunge (or not, if not appropriate).

Thats the best part about internet forums to me... the ability to reach out and help each other. I am not so enamored with the *other* parts of internet forums that some like, but this part, I like a lot.

Thank you! Yours and the contributions of others have made a collective difference. I came to this site looking for expertise, opinions, answers, and the amount of help I've gotten is immense. All of this factored-in to getting my first Tesla. Also, the support of this forum plays no small role in that as I like the culture and vibe here.

And now perhaps with my growing knowledge of Tesla and the Model 3 I can lend some help to other prospective Tesla owners amongst the Teslarati. Paying it forward!

I picked my Model 3 LR AWD yesterday in Jacksonville,Fla. While I was there, 2 other people were also taking delivery. The factory must have been producing Pearl White ones a few weeks ago. Look at the showroom pictures!
Needless to say, I LOVE my car!

17B2AD7C-C331-4546-9F1B-1C7C4D300043.jpeg
48EA4B3C-DAC1-4421-95CD-DE24A7C8BAAC.jpeg

Oh I am aware you know.. I remember when you started your search a while ago, lol. My post was directed at the person who asked "whats the acceleration boost for LR?", which wasnt you :)
Thanks so much for the info! I hadn't been aware of any post delivery upgrade options other than FSD. I posted a thread in the "User Interface" section if someone could post a screenshot or a list of the available upgrade options after we've taken delivery of our car. I'd like to know ahead of time if there's something for which I'd like to start saving. I'm about 80/20 on purchasing FSD in a few months, but I'd like to know what other options I will have.

Reactions: Spacep0d