Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 LR RWD - How would I check I have been delivered the LR option?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi - New member and took delivery of my M3 LR last week. I have one concern though, other than the lease company telling me I have the LR variant, I can't see anything that confirms this. Is there something simple to check? Thanks in advance and I look forward to contributing to the community

Tesla has not made a "LR RWD" model that was sold in the US since 2019, so if this is actually a thing internationally (a brand new tesla model 3 that is both LR and RWD), you might need to check with the UK and Ireland subforum here.

The main screen of the Android Tesla app shows that my Model 3 is long range. Have you looked there for your car?
1000002703.png

I’m going to assume it is the LR model but as I’ve had no time to actually drive it any distance it’s difficult to know range etc

Just as a mini heads up, even if you bought a LR model, you likely are not going to get anywhere near the quoted range in actual driving. I only mention that because you said "I havent had a chance to drive it any distance to know if I got a long range one" (paraphrased).

Hi - New member and took delivery of my M3 LR last week. I have one concern though, other than the lease company telling me I have the LR variant, I can't see anything that confirms this. Is there something simple to check? Thanks in advance and I look forward to contributing to the community
In the first page of the Tesla App go to the bottom and hit 'Specs and Warranty'. 'Long Range Rear-Wheel Drive' should be highlighted.