Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery situation in New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep!

As long as you're all paid up, I think the next step is they sort the vehicle registration and plates, and then sort delivery.
It can still take a little while though. I have a feeling they just brought in a whole heap of cars.

Mine cleared last Friday but won't be ready for pick up till Monday of next week, so 8 days or so.
thanks for the info.

just received txt to schedule the delivery next week.

M3 in NZ also comes with "Universal Mobile Connector (UMC) cable with the 3 included standard adapters (NEMA 5-15, 14-50, J1772), and the carry bag w/velcro"?

cuz i dont have any idea what should come with M3. (mobile connector etc..)
It used to come with the UMC, depending on when you ordered it might be included.

NZ doesn't use NEMA plugs, if you get the UMC it come with a 10A and 15A NZ pigtail. (NZS3112 I think is the standard)

No J1772 (type 1) adapter because its compatible with the type 2 standard and no adapter needed.

• Informative
Reactions: Audietron
I went past the Auckland holding yard today at 1.30pm 14th Dec 2022 and have never seen it so full, M3's MY's RWD and P's
Tesla will be moving from this yard in the new year.
Tesla Yard 2.jpg
Tesla Yard 1.jpg

I went past the Auckland holding yard today at 1.30pm 14th Dec 2022 and have never seen it so full, M3's MY's RWD and P's
Tesla will be moving from this yard in the new year.
View attachment 884760View attachment 884761
Im picking up mine on next Tuesday, my M3 should be some where in the photo, good to have rainy day to check it there is any water leak.
Can i apply for the rebate with VIN? or do I have to wait for Rego?

Reactions: Miggy and montybhai