Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 floor mats available- Tuxmat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, first post here...

just to let you know that i ordered the full set of floor mats from Tuxmat this morning.

The business is located in Canada, so it is a good alternative for the canadians that cannot order from partcatalog...

The full set is 248$CAD.

thanks

Attachments

• tuxmat_model3.JPG
    tuxmat_model3.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 363
I dropped by this afternoon and picked up the first set.
They fit very well. They have excellent coverage of the floor (both front and back).

I may add a couple more retaining clips (provided) to snug the vertical piece that climbs up against the centre console - but they are very good quality - and I'm confident that they'll provide good protection in the winter.

I dropped by this afternoon and picked up the first set.
They fit very well. They have excellent coverage of the floor (both front and back).

I may add a couple more retaining clips (provided) to snug the vertical piece that climbs up against the centre console - but they are very good quality - and I'm confident that they'll provide good protection in the winter.

could you post pictures of them installed?

YESSS!!! Please post pics! I've been holding out for WeatherTech, and like the high walled sides that I've had installed in other vehicles, but right now some coverage is better than no coverage! TuxMat has an interesting approach getting in every nook and cranny, but I'd like to see what it looks like installed