TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 floor mats available- Tuxmat

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by simsim, Jul 20, 2018.

1. simsim

simsim New Member

Hello, first post here...

just to let you know that i ordered the full set of floor mats from Tuxmat this morning.

The business is located in Canada, so it is a good alternative for the canadians that cannot order from partcatalog...

The full set is 248$CAD.

thanks

Attached Files:

2. m4eyyz

m4eyyz Member

I dropped by this afternoon and picked up the first set.
    They fit very well. They have excellent coverage of the floor (both front and back).

I may add a couple more retaining clips (provided) to snug the vertical piece that climbs up against the centre console - but they are very good quality - and I'm confident that they'll provide good protection in the winter.

3. jdmasters

jdmasters Member

could you post pictures of them installed?

4. Packerfan735

Packerfan735 Member

YESSS!!! Please post pics! I've been holding out for WeatherTech, and like the high walled sides that I've had installed in other vehicles, but right now some coverage is better than no coverage! TuxMat has an interesting approach getting in every nook and cranny, but I'd like to see what it looks like installed

5. m4eyyz

m4eyyz Member

Once I can figure out how to.....

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  6. Packerfan735

Packerfan735 Member

MVP! Thanks so much

7. Insilin

Insilin Member

I ordered a set of these as well. Should get them soon. Was worried about the look a bit but they look good :)