Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 full wrap parkingsensor questions (pictures)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
G'day from Europe

Got my model 3 LR AWD 2019 back from full-wrapping. Used 3M Matte Charcoal Metallic. Got it also d-chrome, interior wrap, windows-tinting, brake's etc. Wintertyres are on now. For summer will be black 19" rims
Pleased with the result but not with the parking sensor sollution.
Wrapper could not order black or gray gaskets with Tesla, only the complete sensor.

What is your advises?
Any change to get the rubbers/gskets in the USA?
Partnumbers maybe availble?
Or is this gasket an general part or Tesla specific?

Any help would be appreciated

IMG-20191208-WA0000.jpg
20191208_094148_resized.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TrooperCA
When I had PPF on full front end. They just covered the parking sensors and there were no cutouts. My installers reasoning was that if he made the cut outs, then it would be an opening for dirt to constant get trapped into.

My sensors work perfectly fine and I don't have any complaints. Even during the curing process I didn't receive false alarms.

Reactions: DucaTinus
My full frontal PPF is one piece and completely covers all 6 sensors as well with zero issues. Could they not have cut larger circular pieces to completely cover the sensor and trim ring with one piece? Maybe ask them to do that.

Thanks for the replys. Wrapper is afraid that wrap would crack after time. Only way to fix it now is to completely wrap the front and back again...
Will find some gray waterproof marker tot paint them. Or some one whi has black sensors. Dont know if these rings are changeble?