Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Grille

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Met John Temple of Temple Performance Cars last night at our Cruise-In in Marana, AZ and started talking about our Model 3's. He is from Atlanta, GA. and here visiting family. He showed me this picture of his M3 with this Grille he makes from 3M Film. His wife loves the car hated the front end, so he came up with this. Pretty impressive.

Grille - 1.jpg
Grille - 2.jpg
Grille - 3.jpg

Attachments

• Grille - 3.jpg
    Grille - 3.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 434
  • Disagree
Reactions: Mr X
I went back to the eBay listing and it doesn't show the link anymore since I already purchased the item. I have a message into the seller to send me pic's that I can post here..............hang with me I'll get right

Did a pretty decent job of it, nothing wrong with adding some character. I remember many European cars of the 80s where the trend was blank noses with hidden radiators, so many brands all looked the same and boring. There’s a lot of critism when any EV has a grill, just because Tesla opted to go away from it, sure you can do it, but like the Jag they use it to advantage for aerodynamic purposes flowing air up over the windscreen, Air ducting for cabin and battery cooling and to give the car a Jaguar look which is important.