Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Highland Ultimate Accessory List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an M3P Highland on order with an EDD at the end of June. I've been watching Youtube videos and blog posts on what kind of accessories make sense to purchase. One issue I have is most of the accessories are produced by fly-by-night operations with randomly generated store names. Somehow, people recommending them always have affiliate links :) So I'm compiling a list of M3 Highland accessories that are actually good and free from any affiliate/referral/bias. I'll keep this first post updated as I get feedback in the section below. Absolutely no affiliate links/sponsorship. Prioritize quality over price.

EXTERIOR
INTERIOR
  • Floor mats
    • Need advice
  • Screen protector
  • Door striker cover
  • Grocery bag hook
  • Center console organizer
    • Need advice
  • Hidden center console storage
    • Need advice
  • Front trunk organizer
    • Need advice
  • Side cubs organizer
    • Need advice
  • Large cup holder
    • Need advice
  • Armrest cover
    • Need advice. Required?
  • Rear bucket for headphones and controllers
    • Need advice
  • Storage for Sentry
  • Panoramic Roof Sunshade
    • Basenor
      • They have different styles, I got the cheapest one ($29.99, cheap for what it is), it fits like a glove and does its job really well.
  • Windshield sunshade
  • Inner door handle covers

Last edited:
Reactions: zestyzestla
I'll keep this first post updated as I get feedback in the section below.

Hello,

Note that this website is not setup for you to do what I quoted here. The site owners have the edit time set such that you will not be able to edit the first post to "keep it current". To answer the next question that generally comes up, this is a setting made by the site owners, and regular volunteer moderators like myself and most others have no access to change or alter it.

Oh I see, I'm new to this forum (and Tesla in general). I've used a similar forum site in the past for saltwter aquarium and this was useful but I understand that these are the site settings. I see that I don't have access to an edit button.

Can we keep this post up and as people chime in with updates, I'll simply reply to this thread with an updated list? Genuinely trying to get good accessories for the car and I'd like feedback from read people instead of affiliate shills on Youtube :)

Oh I see, I'm new to this forum (and Tesla in general). I've used a similar forum site in the past for saltwter aquarium and this was useful but I understand that these are the site settings. I see that I don't have access to an edit button.

Can we keep this post up and as people chime in with updates, I'll simply reply to this thread with an updated list? Genuinely trying to get good accessories for the car and I'd like feedback from read people instead of affiliate shills on Youtube :)
Sure, I dont have any problem with accessory threads as long as they dont have sponsored links in them, or are not astroturf advertising (astroturf advertising = people who are affiliated with a product pretending to not be affiliated with it and posting reviews).

Your stated goal was specifically to avoid all that, so as long as no one tries to post links to products here with referrals embedded in them, its all good.

Awesome, thanks for the recommendation. Are these for the 2024 Highland model or the 2022 M3 you have in your signature? Ideally, I'd like to hear from someone who tried them in a M3 highland so we can confirm that the fit is still perfect.
Wish I had a Highland! But great fit on my M3LR. I believe they'll accept returns for any reason within 90 days including shipping back...

The first accessory I got was a roof sunshade (Haloblk in my case). I was cooking my scalp before that was installed.
I put some protectors over the air inlet in front and the cabin air inlet under the bonnet (just plastic screens but keep leaves, butts out)
I also got Haloblk floor mats and windscreen sunshade (gets pretty bright in my neck of the woods)
I have a dog, so rear seat cover also an early purchase.
Oh and a boot lip protector.
Other than Haloblk (premium quality at a price) I think the other bits likely come from the same factories in China and I only ended up chosing the resellers.

• Informative
Reactions: primedive
Floor mats I have from LASfit are awesome. Similar to WeatherTech...
https://www.lasfit.com/collections/custom-fit-floor-mats-for-tesla

Disclosure: I won a free set from LASfit about a year ago, but a review was not required to qualify to enter the contest
I was eying Lasfit mats, as they seem very similar to the 3DSpider mats that I used on my 2018 M3 for over 5 years. I really like the deep well design for slushy Chicago weather. How's the backing? The Spiders had almost velcro on the back and they didn't move at all

Here is the damage from the Basenor mud flaps. They were only on my car for 3 months.

IMG_2908.jpg