Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Highland Ultimate Accessory List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn't want to add this to the wiki, but I use these all-season mats. I don't have the frunk mat, but the rest fits really well. They're fantastic for the price IMO.

Cheap screen protectors (like this one) results in a slight but noticeable loss in touch sensitivity.

Reactions: Lance From Jax
Didn't want to add this to the wiki, but I use these all-season mats. I don't have the frunk mat, but the rest fits really well. They're fantastic for the price IMO.
When I click the link, Amazon tells me
This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.
I'm located in the SF Bay Area in California. I'm not sure if that's because California has some laws on floor mats like they do on light bulbs?!?

As I wait for my M3P to arrive, I have ordered from the following website per the recommendation of a couple people in the waiting room thread: Tesla Model 3 Highland Accessories

Sunshade: 2021-2024 Tesla Model 3 / Highland Glass Roof Sunshade
Windshield shade: Tesla Model 3 / Highland Windshield Sunshade
Screen protector: 2024 Tesla Model 3 Highland Screen Protector - Front
Cupholder stabilizer: 2024 Tesla Model 3 Highland Cup Holder Stabilizer Insert

I have 2 kids in booster seats so I want to order this whenever it comes back in stock: Seat Back Kick Protector

Also plan on ordering the under screen invisible storage from Cloudmall whenever it comes back in stock

Still not sure what people are doing to their screens to need a screen protector. Maybe the rear one I get with kids, but front makes no sense. Makes the display look worse, reduces sensitivity and all for no reason.
I bought a protector the day I took delivery. Why? to protect the screen. I know ME and I will find a way to bounce something sharp off that screen lol.

Reactions: mrplt
Wow, that's scary. Let me remove the Basenor mud flaps from the wiki and add the ones you linked. Thank you for sharing, that's super helpful!
I was looking at these guys for mud.
for M3 they appear to have minimal contact outside the wheel-well. Any one have any experience on these?

(There are some heavy duty rally ones people seem to like, can even get colored. I forget the name. They are too big, obtrusive for my liking. )

Thoughts on this guy for sentry/dash cam?
(with a adapter)

Last edited:
  • Panoramic Roof Sunshade
    • Basenor
      • They have different styles, I got the cheapest one ($29.99, cheap for what it is), it fits like a glove and does its job really well.
It gets hotter than hades where I am at. looking for reflective but not totally insulatitive to reduce over heating seals/glass. I do like a good moon roof. so wanted a easy way to remove. I found this one reflective, and magnetic.
Looks posible improvemnt over the clips. A little concern to heavy vertical shock.. Haven't ordered until I get a VIN.

It gets hotter than hades where I am at. looking for reflective but not totally insulatitive to reduce over heating seals/glass. I do like a good moon roof. so wanted a easy way to remove. I found this one reflective, and magnetic.
Looks posible improvemnt over the clips. A little concern to heavy vertical shock.. Haven't ordered until I get a VIN.
Not sure what you mean by heavy vertical shock, but I have the Otrifowd magnetic sunshade and it's great.

Reactions: sgtauto
Not sure what you mean by heavy vertical shock, but I have the Otrifowd magnetic sunshade and it's great.
vertical impacts such as bumps causing the magnets to let loose in the vertical direction. Big speed hump. pothole, off shoulder, etc.
Nice to hear Its great! Just waiting for a vin to order. your avatar pict/color combo looks sharp!

Still not sure what people are doing to their screens to need a screen protector. Maybe the rear one I get with kids, but front makes no sense. Makes the display look worse, reduces sensitivity and all for no reason.
Watch band comes lose when reaching forward (Right hand drive, here), lose control of my umbrella-style windscreen shade ... unlikely, perhaps but enough to make a low-cost purchase. Once on I haven't noticed any difference in screen sensitivity/clarity.