Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - Jeda Wireless Charging Pad v2, Spacer, USB Hub Combo $120

z.smith11

Nov 26, 2019
Austin
I had purchased these in anticipation of getting a Model 3 but couldn't justify the purchase due to covid (WFH). I spent ~$180 with tax and shipping. Just trying to recoup a little cash and hopefully help out a Model 3 owner a little as Jeda is notorious for long wait times. I prefer to sell as a package for simplicity, asking for $120 shipped. All three items are new and never used. These should fit any Model 3 manufactured prior to June 2020. PM me if interested and we can handle the transaction through Paypal.

20201201_151430.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC