Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are they no longer including the trays in the 2021 cars? If so I should have kept the one from my last car before the insurance took it away.
I took delivery last night. They no longer include them. They just added them to the Tesla store for $20 last I saw, I ordered the set from carwiner on Amazon for $40 and they work great.

ANd yes, mine came with the heated steering wheel. Build 02/21.

I took delivery last night. They no longer include them. They just added them to the Tesla store for $20 last I saw, I ordered the set from carwiner on Amazon for $40 and they work great.

ANd yes, mine came with the heated steering wheel. Build 02/21.

Does the service center have these in stock? Could I buy them when I pick up the car... I've never been to a Tesla Store/Service Center. Next week will be my first time

Also... Car pics?

Well damn
Yeah its a major blower for those of us who haven't received a VIN and are still sitting and waiting for any actual traction on their order, what it looks like is all the folks who have gotten updated with a VIN today COULD be the last of the production completion run up until this stoppage so more than likely with it public and also seeing how my date range is now removed again to a blanket "5-9 weeks from order" on my Red/White LR that I wont see anything at all until after March 8th.

This morning my estimated delivery time went from “March 4 - March 18” to “8 - 12 weeks from order date” Any else have this happen?

I placed my order on 01/04/21. Red w/ White interior and 18” Aero Wheels.

Seeing VINs assigned for orders placed weeks after mine is very frustrating.

I just got my VIN#. Delivery estimate is Mar 9 - 15.

I noticed on the order tracking spreadsheet that someone who ordered the exact same car I did and lives a couple of towns over, got their VIN today. What is frustrating is I ordered 1/22 and they ordered 2/1. :(

Same, its very frustrating!! I also ordered on 1/22 and Still no vin yet, yet others that have ordered the exact same car, going to the same delivery location, are getting theirs as well as actual delivery dates!!

• Helpful
Reactions: HarryWillie
I would say within the past couple of hours. My SA said my cars birthday is Wed, 2/24 at 6:33:57
Crazy being that all the the reports are stating Model 3's stopped production the 22nd and then seeing all the VINs popup today is contradicting some of that info. Yours is the first red/white which is same config as me come through and I'm still waiting (ordered 1/27). Glad to hear you got yours.