Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I called the Tesla in Fresno, Ca whom someone told me to call as they give really accurate information. Looks like my SA was right. My configuration and model 3 won’t be built until June 26th 🥲😭. Pretty much explains exact build date my car is scheduled for. So much for ordering early but at least I won’t be checking every 15 mins. Sucks but oh well...
Wonder if they would give me any info even though I'm on the east coast

So I called the Tesla in Fresno, Ca whom someone told me to call as they give really accurate information. Looks like my SA was right. My configuration and model 3 won’t be built until June 26th 🥲😭. Pretty much explains exact build date my car is scheduled for. So much for ordering early but at least I won’t be checking every 15 mins. Sucks but oh well...
At this rate we could get a Lucid faster or order a new car to the middle of nowhere america and drive it back to LA in a week

Ouch! When did you place your order and what color?
wait what ???????

Well, I'm not calling that guy.

I ordered mine Monday 5/24 and got an email with a VIN today 5/29. WooHoo!!!! the only thing that sucks is it's Saturday, memorial Day weekend, and my bank Loan officer probably will not even see the paperwork until Tuesday. Delivery scheduled for 6/4 unless i can get the bank to move quickly.

My config is Red with White, AWD LR, FSD

Reactions: masaokun
I ordered mine Monday 5/24 and got an email with a VIN today 5/29. WooHoo!!!! the only thing that sucks is it's Saturday, memorial Day weekend, and my bank Loan officer probably will not even see the paperwork until Tuesday. Delivery scheduled for 6/4 unless i can get the bank to move quickly.

My config is Red with White, AWD LR, FSD
how the heck you order 5/24 got vin already we order from april didn't ummm

how the heck you order 5/24 got vin already we order from april didn't ummm
I don't know what to say. I was shocked too. Musta been someone walked away from a Dual motor LR in Red/White. My TA said the car is on the lot right now and is ready to go. i just need to get the rest of the bank finance in. if they would have given me the vin yesterday i'd be driving it right now.

I don't know what to say. I was shocked too. Musta been someone walked away from a Dual motor LR in Red/White. My TA said the car is on the lot right now and is ready to go. i just need to get the rest of the bank finance in. if they would have given me the vin yesterday i'd be driving it right now.
Def a order canceled. I got my vin this morning and my car is still 3-6 days out.