Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just heard from my SA and now have a delivery appointment, June 25@2PM. With that in place, I have ordered some accessories from evannex.com, including the full set of all-weather mats. Also silver orbital wheel covers from rimetrix.com, cell phone mount from temai.tech, and NEMA 14-50 adapter from tesla.

It's time to start planning my first road trip. The pulse quickens!

M3,LR,red/black,no FSD, ordered 4/24.

Have you guys noticed that the Estimated Delivery time for the LR M3 on the order page recently changed 2-11 weeks to 9-13 weeks? I guess people who order now are going to get Q3/Q4 delivery.

1623343923830.png

Finally took delivery yesterday of my car. Ordered on 5/4. Received it on 6/9. Not too bad. I am obsessed with the car. Only thing i'm trying to get used to it the regenerative braking. I wish there was an option to almost get rid of it.
I am pretty used to regen braking from my Volt. It is much more effective with the Tesla. I love it. Hang with it...you'll get used to it and love it too.

Finally took delivery yesterday of my car. Ordered on 5/4. Received it on 6/9. Not too bad. I am obsessed with the car. Only thing i'm trying to get used to it the regenerative braking. I wish there was an option to almost get rid of it.
Isn't there an option in the settings to turn it off? I know there is something to make it not come to a stop and only does rolling, and there is 1 other option on that list.

For y’all who have taken delivery, did anybody use a temporary insurance ID card for verification? Got an automated text saying one of the requirements is that insurance must show expiration greater than 60 days. I just switched insurance since the other was too expensive on the Model 3 so all I have is a temporary card until the policy issues which is only good for 60 days.

When I test drive last week, the M3 still had creep and roll in drive style as options to mimic ICE driving and rolling somewhat. They are truly gone now?

That's not really about regenerative braking, that's just what you want the actual brakes to do when stopped

There used to be a low and standard setting for the strength of the regen brake

I just heard from my SA and now have a delivery appointment, June 25@2PM. With that in place, I have ordered some accessories from evannex.com, including the full set of all-weather mats. Also silver orbital wheel covers from rimetrix.com, cell phone mount from temai.tech, and NEMA 14-50 adapter from tesla.

It's time to start planning my first road trip. The pulse quickens!

M3,LR,red/black,no FSD, ordered 4/24.
Go team red!

Reactions: stEVe91941