Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got assigned vin yesterday, 252xxx. Called SA today and he said my car rolled off the floor yesterday and should have matrix headlights but can't confirm officially.

But he did confirmed I have a functional charge port out of factory and has mobile charger.

Financing wise I recommend Affinity Credit Union. Rate is 1.89% for 36 mo as of today and I got that.

They also have a savings account with 2% APY for balance less than 5K.

Basically you get to have your cake and eat it too, borrow at sub 2% interest rate AND get 2% for your savings.

Application process was easy and only had to pay a one time $5 donation to a nonprofit to be eligible. Agent was very friendly too.
Great to hear that they are coming out with functional charge ports now!…252xxx club.

White ext, Black int, 18 inch. OD 2/16 and Got my vin assigned on mothers day even though my mom doesn't like tesla for some reason that really funny. When I first got my Vin my EDD was May 8 - May 12 then when I did insurance they set up the delivery appointment to May 10 at 5 pm. Picking up straight from fremont. Anyone that can switch to direct delivery at the Fremont factory will play a big role in getting the car way faster. At least for me it did.

Yes, my EDD was rolling each day last week. Sunday 5/8 I received a text to schedule delivery so I think my charge port ECU has arrived. Denver area delivery

Another data point. Friend of mine also had delivery pushed back multiple times so far due to ECU. Vin 235xxx. He said he just got updated for delivery May 12. So hopefully the ECUs are getting shipped out now nationwide.

Took delivery this morning at 9am. Matrix headlights, Ryzen, Mobile Connector. Panel gaps were excellent. Paint (White) was excellent. Leather (White) was clean and perfect. I printed out an extensive delivery checklist. I TRIED to find something…anything wrong. Nada. Zippo. The car was perfect. The experience was so good that I was shocked, frankly. I am beyond happy with the fit and finish and every USB port, every seat adjustment switch, all door handles, you name it, they were close to perfect. Because I had a long list of things to test out, it did take awhile for delivery. My SA let me in the car before I had to accept delivery in the app. Swapping out the 18” Aeros for 19” satin black sport wheels.

So…anyone that wants a brand new set of FOUR (4) of the 2022 Model 3 18” Aero wheels/tires/tpms let me know!!
Thanks for sharing! What checklist did you use if you don't mind sharing?

Final payment and insurance is completed, scheduled to pick up my M3 on Saturday morning here in SLC. Spoke with SA who said my car was currently in route to the SC from Fremont and is expected to arrive tomorrow. If everything looks good and passes inspections then I will be able to pick up my car early, really hoping that’s the case! She also confirmed my car has matrix lights, Ryzen chip, heated wiper blades and mobile connector. Good news for all 252 vins!

Sorry I haven't posted today. I hope nobody thought I jumped off a bridge! 🤣
I'm out of town for a few days for a work project, so hopefully it will help take my mind off the fact that I still don't have a VIN.
Or a two week window.
2 days out from my 4 week EDD.
Isn't it kind of odd to be this close to a 4 week window without some movement???
I was a couple days into my 4 week window and then it updated to a 2 week window so the same could happen to you

White ext, Black int, 18 inch. OD 2/16 and Got my vin assigned on mothers day even though my mom doesn't like tesla for some reason that really funny. When I first got my Vin my EDD was May 8 - May 12 then when I did insurance they set up the delivery appointment to May 10 at 5 pm. Picking up straight from fremont. Anyone that can switch to direct delivery at the Fremont factory will play a big role in getting the car way faster. At least for me it did.
Congratulations. That really is a surprise to me that you would get a base configuration so quickly. I guess direct-from-Fremont is something that Tesla really likes because they don't have to ship the vehicle anywhere.

Sorry I haven't posted today. I hope nobody thought I jumped off a bridge! 🤣
I'm out of town for a few days for a work project, so hopefully it will help take my mind off the fact that I still don't have a VIN.
Or a two week window.
2 days out from my 4 week EDD.
Isn't it kind of odd to be this close to a 4 week window without some movement???
We have the exact same config, EDD and VIN meaning neither of us have one haha