Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those of you saying your EDD moved today when was the last time you checked it? It's somewhat unusual for them to move until about 10 minutes after I post this (8:00 AM ET) and then the next most likely time for a move is 4:00 PM ET. Have you checked it since the later update window yesterday? @7BaconTacos @Atltiger97

Mine moved sometime between 230 AM to 645 AM CDT.

I need more sleep!

Those of you saying your EDD moved today when was the last time you checked it? It's somewhat unusual for them to move until about 10 minutes after I post this (8:00 AM ET) and then the next most likely time for a move is 4:00 PM ET. Have you checked it since the later update window yesterday? @7BaconTacos @Atltiger97

Agreed and I thought I had. Maybe I didnt.
That's interesting because we went a long time with the updates being very predictable. I used to track them but stopped a couple of weeks ago.
Maybe Q2 push is coming and things are changing.

Anyone besides me ever order a Tesla without ever even sitting in one? My dad would be shaking his head at me in disgust.
Not a Tesla but ordered a Rivian 2 years ago and up until a month ago hadn’t even seen one in person. Ive sat in an M3 but never driven one (test drove.a MY though). My wife thinks I’m nuts, but she’s super excited to get her M3. 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Tizzy and dgoodlan
mine is typically in the morning, not sure what exact moment, but I usually check prior to work and I did it this morning at around 7:30 ET and it was updated. Last time I looked prior to this morning was last night around 11:00 ET.
Not gonna lie...I'm pretty damn jealous. I have a OD 1 day after you with similar pick up location (just different paint and interior) and I got bumped to July 31 - Sept 11.

Nice! Was just looking at your signature details. Your sold M3 had FSD and AB. You didn't opt for FSD this time. Did you find it to not be worth it? Also what are your thoughts on the AB?
You're exactly right, I just don't find the benefit in FSD, especially at the price point. The most beneficial point of FSD is just the lane changes on the highways. I'm not at all interested, nor do I trust the system to drive on city streets. As far as AB, I loved it and the new Model 3 is probably going to get AB almost as fast as I can get it home LOL.

It's definitely about to get crazy, which is good for us all! The last four weeks of Q1 were exciting around here.
I’m seeing East coast, mid-March ODs getting early June EDDs, hoping us Left coast, mid-March ODs will see movement soon. Iots of activity to happen soon, especially if the dam breaks on Charger Port/ECU at all the dealers…. Standing by…😀

Today, EDD has changed to EDD#4 May 22 - June 03 still two weeks window EDD
My EDD also changed today to EDD#4. Yesterday it advanced 3 days and today it moved 2 days. I suspect this is evidence of a West coast push at the end of the quarter. Hopefully, they will get trucks in time for shipping to the Northwest....