Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! Which location did you take delivery? If it was Irvine, how was your delivery/pickup experience there?
Thanks! I picked up the car from Irvine. My experience was awesome. My Sales associate let me go inside the car without accepting it first which was great. There were a couple things I did not like such as a chip under the passenger taillight, a white mark on my steering wheel and a piece of trim not positioned properly. They took my car back and fixed all issues immediately.

I’m one of the few (?) that don’t have or wasn’t assigned a SA. Weird lol
When I first placed my order, I got a text message shortly after confirming with
"Hi _____, welcome to the Tesla family! Download the Tesla App at ts.la/app to get started on your pre-delivery days for RN___________. Reply to this message at any time and a Tesla Advisor will respond as soon as possible."

I never got "assigned" a SA... just a number to text. I will say I have asked a question before and got two responses in regards to the same question at different times, so I think its a general number that SAs respond to. Has anyone been assigned like one specific SA to take care of them? If so, how do I get one of those! hahah

Reactions: HeatherW22
When I first placed my order, I got a text message shortly after confirming with
"Hi _____, welcome to the Tesla family! Download the Tesla App at ts.la/app to get started on your pre-delivery days for RN___________. Reply to this message at any time and a Tesla Advisor will respond as soon as possible."

I never got "assigned" a SA... just a number to text. I will say I have asked a question before and got two responses in regards to the same question at different times, so I think its a general number that SAs respond to. Has anyone been assigned like one specific SA to take care of them? If so, how do I get one of those! hahah
The SA who helped me place my order at the showroom told me that if I respond to that text/number, my messages get delivered directly to him and he’ll respond. I’ve since responded to those texts/messaged that number several times, and haven’t heard anything from anyone

Depends what and how you are asking. Anytime I ask about a edd it's silence. I worded my text today differently and played dumb. I said oh I saw my edd was moved is something wrong with my application and do I need to do anything? That got me a response in about 30 minutes. Then since I knew someone was there I followed up with is there any more info you can provide? They said no they can't but at least I got more then crickets this time ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220809-184638_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220809-184638_Messages.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 74

All my email says was

“What's Next?

Sign in to your Tesla Account to complete your tasks to ensure a smooth delivery. Tesla will be sending you updates about your delivery via email and SMS.”

Don’t see a number or email lol

SA gave me the same BS today. "We don't have any information you don't already have in the app"
Why is that BS? You guys won't get much from having an SA. My SA wasn't even around when I got my M3. This is not a traditional car buying experience where you get a salesperson to check on you, give you a tour of the car etc. In fact, you probably wont even get a tour. You check out the car, sign the docs, pay them, and then you get in the car and go home.

Reactions: Nfletcher