Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 now available in Mexico! Delivery experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The configurator was open thursday night. Just ordered a white AWD with white interiors after 3 years of waiting! Just got a call from Tesla saying if I want a 2018 model it could be delivered in 2 weeks (To Merida, Mexico) or waiting 8 to 10 weeks for a 2019 model.
Any other news or experience about the delivery in Mexico?
Any recommendatios for this long weeks of waiting?

The configurator was open thursday night. Just ordered a white AWD with white interiors after 3 years of waiting! Just got a call from Tesla saying if I want a 2018 model it could be delivered in 2 weeks (To Merida, Mexico) or waiting 8 to 10 weeks for a 2019 model.

Ask them which one comes with HW3 already included?

If you are getting AP without FSD it may be worth it to wait ...

'Grats. What's another 10 weeks after three years. Your '19 should come with the HW3 chip, whereas its highly unlikely that the '18 will. (That matters for FSD and perhaps future upgrades that Elon might think of.)

Reactions: OPRCE