Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Order Agreement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post, so thanks for indulging me as I get acclimated.

I'm awaiting a LR AWD Red Model 3. This morning I received an email indicating that my order had been modified, but I have not changed a thing. Configuration is the same as my original order. The email included an order agreement, but no instructions as to where and how I should return it.

Any idea what this means? Should I do anything? How far out from delivery did others receives a similar email?

Thanks for any info.

...no instructions as to where and how I should return it...

I then keep checking my Tesla account page to get my VIN, and it will have actions that you need to do on that page such as:

Uploading some documentation: Driver license, insurance...

Payment method (cash, loan, lease)

Delivery location (home or deliver hub...)

Trade-in if any...

There's no need to return anything else except for what Tesla asks you (on that page or e-mail or phone...)

First post, so thanks for indulging me as I get acclimated.

I'm awaiting a LR AWD Red Model 3. This morning I received an email indicating that my order had been modified, but I have not changed a thing. Configuration is the same as my original order.

I got the same thing and had the same initial response. Upon closer inspection, they're just moving numbers around. The Premium interior and Long Range battery are now "included" with no additional cost, but the cost of my AWD upgrade has gone up to $20,000. The total purchase price is the same. Maybe them moving numbers around triggered an automated email? I'm gonna reach out to my contact, but that's my take on it.

Thank you all. I got a call a rando call on Thursday at noon that there was a car for me at my dealership and could I please come pick it up. We scrambled all afternoon, the Tesla team was amazing, all ducks were in a row a few hours later and I drove away in my red 3!