Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 order changed from Performance to AWD without me changing it...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

juanmedina

Mar 31, 2016
SC
I just received an email from Tesla confirming my update with a new order agreement the problem is that I didn't make any changes. My page was updated yesterday and I confirmed the information. On the new page my edit button was gone so there is not way I could have change the configuration by mistake.

Any one else having this problems? I am not happy at all right now. I am trying to get in touch with Tesla

I just received an email from Tesla confirming my update with a new order agreement the problem is that I didn't make any changes. My page was updated yesterday and I confirmed the information. On the new page my edit button was gone so there is not way I could have change the configuration by mistake.

Any one else having this problems? I am not happy at all right now. I am trying to get in touch with Tesla
Not clear what was changed.
Performance is AWD. They go together.
Was performance dropped?
I don't think we can help you here... call Tesla.

Reactions: dhrivnak
I just talked to my delivery advisor the already had assigned the VIN to with a expected delivery of August the 15. But the screwed up the order and now they are going to restart the process and assign a new car to me.....great....who the hell know when I am going to see my car now.

Tesla needs to get their *sugar* together.

• Disagree
Reactions: P85_DA
After multiple calls to customer service and my ISA my order has been finally updated back to the performance model. Now my estimate delivery time is October to December :mad:. I put my order on June 26th and they screwed up on the July 25th and just now It got updated today August 1st.... this is ridiculous. Oh well now I just have to way and I hope my car is has no issues when I pick it up.

After multiple calls to customer service and my ISA my order has been finally updated back to the performance model. Now my estimate delivery time is October to December :mad:. I put my order on June 26th and they screwed up on the July 25th and just now It got updated today August 1st.... this is ridiculous. Oh well now I just have to way and I hope my car is has no issues when I pick it up.
You can probably call them back up and make sure they tag it with the correct order date to give you earlier preference.

You can probably call them back up and make sure they tag it with the correct order date to give you earlier preference.

I don't think my ISA cares she hang up on me haha because I called her asking her about another order agreement that I got today. And so far they had assigned two incorrect VIN's.

Posted this in another thread:
I am having a problem where I keep receiving new order agreements without me changing anything or requesting a change and my order date keeps changing. I worry that if the keep going at this pace I will get my car next year. So far I have received 5 order agreements the first one date 06/26 and bunch of incorrect ones the latest dated 08/03.

• Disagree
Reactions: P85_DA