TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 order changed from Performance to AWD without me changing it...

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by juanmedina, Jul 25, 2018.

1. juanmedina

juanmedina Member

I just received an email from Tesla confirming my update with a new order agreement the problem is that I didn't make any changes. My page was updated yesterday and I confirmed the information. On the new page my edit button was gone so there is not way I could have change the configuration by mistake.

Any one else having this problems? I am not happy at all right now. I am trying to get in touch with Tesla

2. mspohr

mspohr Active Member

Not clear what was changed.
    Performance is AWD. They go together.
    Was performance dropped?
    I don't think we can help you here... call Tesla.

• Like x 1
  3. juanmedina

juanmedina Member

the price changed from 65k to 53k

4. mspohr

mspohr Active Member

Sounds like they deleted the performance and just AWD. Definitely need to call them if that's not what you want.

5. JTesmod3

JTesmod3 Member

Maybe they'll throw in that extra second from 0-60 for free some they screwed it up:)

6. juanmedina

juanmedina Member

I know they can fix the issue. My worry is that they are going to send me to the back of the line after ordering my car on the 26th.

7. juanmedina

juanmedina Member

after waiting on the phone for 1 hour and 30 minutes I got no were. They don't have a clue.... and they sent an email to the delivery department to see if they can help.

8. cgrubbe

cgrubbe Member

If only the price had stayed the same for you! :)

9. juanmedina

juanmedina Member

I just talked to my delivery advisor the already had assigned the VIN to with a expected delivery of August the 15. But the screwed up the order and now they are going to restart the process and assign a new car to me.....great....who the hell know when I am going to see my car now.

Tesla needs to get their *sugar* together.

10. juanmedina

juanmedina Member

I just received another order agreement......

Guess what.

Still wrong....WTF... Time call them back again.

11. boriszima

boriszima Member

Talking about bad luck. I hope you get it sorted.

12. juanmedina

juanmedina Member

After multiple calls to customer service and my ISA my order has been finally updated back to the performance model. Now my estimate delivery time is October to December :mad:. I put my order on June 26th and they screwed up on the July 25th and just now It got updated today August 1st.... this is ridiculous. Oh well now I just have to way and I hope my car is has no issues when I pick it up.

13. drawfour

drawfour Member

You can probably call them back up and make sure they tag it with the correct order date to give you earlier preference.

14. juanmedina

juanmedina Member

I don't think my ISA cares she hang up on me haha because I called her asking her about another order agreement that I got today. And so far they had assigned two incorrect VIN's.

Posted this in another thread:
    I am having a problem where I keep receiving new order agreements without me changing anything or requesting a change and my order date keeps changing. I worry that if the keep going at this pace I will get my car next year. So far I have received 5 order agreements the first one date 06/26 and bunch of incorrect ones the latest dated 08/03.

15. OmahaG8

OmahaG8 Member

Maybe you should consider changing your Tesla.com account credentials...