Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 owners getting screwed over?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. Thanks for all the replies. I wanted to see what others thought and felt. I do agree that since S and X pay more, they have more perks. I think I was more frustrated with the premium connectivity. I mean standard connectivity is fine if it allowed like Spotify and HD stations. Other cheaper car brands get apple car play, Spotify etc. What are your thoughts?

Dang! Wish I had checked into this BEFORE I bought my 3.

The profit margins on an S and X are much higher than a 3, so Tesla can afford to give ti to them. However, the problem here is you are comparing an $80k car to an $39k car. Also, just connect your phone through bluetooth and play spotify through your phone.

Reactions: Ciaopec
Anyone else feel like model 3 owners are constantly getting screwed over compared to other models. Model S and X owners get free unlimited supercharging, they're constantly getting upgrades to their performances that increases their range, power, acceleration and speed, while model 3 only gets abysmal increase in range and power. Are model 3 just the forgotten child of the 3?...Also many cars nowadays come with apple car play or preloaded spotify etc for free yet tesla owners have to pay some bs subscription services?? :mad:o_O

If you want free supercharging, you should go pay $30,000 extra for the higher end vehicle.

Should only take you about 65 years to make your money back.

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: Fiver and Ciaopec