Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Hawaii Tesla Owners

Model 3 Paint Issues... Buyer Beware!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Big Island 2019 Model 3 multi coat red owner.

My auto has paint peeling and debris that is embedded in the paint making it's way to the surface. My Model 3 turns 1 in October of 2020.
The awful news is that the Dealership is taking "no" responsibility... claiming it is normal wear and tear.

When I asked what the warranty is they tell me that it is propriety information.

*** If anyone out there has any ideas on how to help, I would really appreciate it!

Big Island 2019 Model 3 multi coat red owner.

My auto has paint peeling and debris that is embedded in the paint making it's way to the surface. My Model 3 turns 1 in October of 2020.
The awful news is that the Dealership is taking "no" responsibility... claiming it is normal wear and tear.

When I asked what the warranty is they tell me that it is propriety information.

*** If anyone out there has any ideas on how to help, I would really appreciate it!

Sorry to hear about your service experience :( Who have you been in touch with at the service center? Feel free to PM me.

Reactions: fseir