Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance (no chill mode?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just bought a new Model 3 Performance and was just wondering if this car doesn't have chill mode?
In driving settings I can choose Standard or Sport, but I think I've seen other Performance cars that have Chill or Sport?

My car's screen, performance model 3

dash.jpeg

Unless you have defective software, it's really not that hard to find.

I have to wonder if I'm the only guy who bought a brand-new, touchscreen-driven piece of technology and actually spent 5 minutes at the dealer going through each and every screen and menu item to familiarize myself with the controls.

It's not like there's 300 screens and 500 sub-menus on each screen.

Unless you have defective software, it's really not that hard to find.

I have to wonder if I'm the only guy who bought a brand-new, touchscreen-driven piece of technology and actually spent 5 minutes at the dealer going through each and every screen and menu item to familiarize myself with the controls.

It's not like there's 300 screens and 500 sub-menus on each screen.

Not everyone lives in the USA.

So it says "Standard" in non-US. Really that hard to figure out?

It’s quite possible “Standard” wouldn’t mean “Chill.” I’d expect “Comfort” to mean “Chill.” I think it’s a fair question. Some features aren’t even always available on US autos versus European autos.

Also, I guarantee you don’t know every single feature of the car or the shortcuts to said features. There’s no need to be so snarky when simply being polite is more helpful.